Part 2

"Oh? Are they okay? Are they sick?" Abby asked with a worried tone in her voice as Esther let out a faint chuckle. "Yes dear they are all fine but it would seen you have captured their eyes, what I'm trying to say dear is that Elijah, kol and Klaus have been fighting over you"

Esther spoke making Abby stop what she was doing to turn to face the Witch as she heard what happened to the last girl who tried to be with more then two of the Mikaelson men. "Oh? I had no idea Mrs Mikaelson, I can assure you that I have done nothing to instigate their feelings for me"

Abby placed a cup down beside Esther then sat down facing her. "Oh I know my dear as I've been watching you closely over the past few years as I helped your parents when they failed to become with child, I told them magic has a price and I'm here to collect my dear I'm terribly sorry you are the one who has to pay"

Esther spoke a spell that stuck Abby to the chair she was in before she stood up then walked over to Abby. "You see my dear this isn't personal as I can't have my sons trying to kill or hurt each other over a girl, you won't remember this conversation" with that Esther spoke a spell that froze her in place.

"They will forget you in time, I'll tell them you had to leave but you won't remember any of this from the second I leave through the door but they also won't be able to find you in this state, I'm sorry my dear but this is for their own good"

Esther waved her hand as Abby disappeared from her sight to end up in the darkest Cave just outside of the Village where no one would ever find her, just like Esther promised they all forgot she that she existed and went on with their lives.

In the 11th century Klaus had Killed Esther causing the spell Esther has cast on Abby to break but still looking very young for her age yet all the time being frozen had a few side effects as she couldn't remember anything apart from her name.

"W. . .where am I? W. . .what happened"  she spoke in a husky voice from the lack of water as her throat was so dry,  she stumbles out of the cave but the sunlight was very bright in the darkness so Abby covered her eyes the second the light hit them.