Chapter 16 "It DOESN'T Ease The Pain"

Start from the beginning

    He pulled me by arm down back on his bed where he towered completely over me. It wasn't until his chest touched mine that I remembered, oh yeah this dude is shirtless! He was staring into my eyes and I stared strangely into his teal blue, but at the same time trying to relieve myself from his strong hold on my arm. The touch was making my skin shiver as if I was being smothered in tiny shocks.

"Luca let go".

"Do you feel anything?"

"N-No".

"You're lying", he glared down at me.

    His face was getting closer to me and I began to feel light headed yet soothed, like this was supposed to happen. Our noses were at touching distance, so I panicked by closing my eyes shut not knowing what was going to happen. When the weight of him had lifted off of me my ears caught his silent chuckling and I flung my eyes open to a smirking Luca sitting upright on the edge of his bed, laughing at me.

"What? Did you think I was gonna kiss you or something? You're cute with you blushing cheeks", he mocked. "You're just like every other gir---"

    I slapped him across the face with all the pent up anger I had. This jerk, this stupid, egotistical, conceited jerk face will never change.

"I always knew you'd never change", I sneered on the brink of crying.

And that's when I walked out of his room leaving him there for his face to only look at the wall.

"Where are you going?!", he screamed.

"Well since it's the morning! I'm getting breakfast!", I yelled back heading downstairs.

    I saw everyone just laying in the couch watching the morning cartoons while the twins were wrestling on the rug.

"Oh Raven, what were you doing upstairs?", Kat asked.

"Nothing".

"Okay well we were planning to go shopping today", she smiled.

"Wha about Luca?"

"Oh he'll stay here since he's sick".

"Good", I groaned sitting on the other couch.

"Are you okay?", Matt questioned.

"Just peachy".

"Well let's get dressed around 12 so we can---", Kat started before here eyes caught Luca slowly coming down the stairs.

"Luca why are you up?!"

"Kat, can't I get some damn food?"

    Why does it sound like he's pissed?! I'm pissed!!! I'm the only one who deserves to be pissed right now!

"We got anything good?", he snarled.

"Yeah, I made eggs, bacon, toast, fruits, and pancakes while you two slept in", Kat winked at me.

    What is that supposed to mean? I looked up and I guess Jason got me a plate of food and I thanked him for it.

"Raven could you get Luca a plate please?"

"NO".

    I continued to eat like nothing was wrong, but I could clearly feel everyone's stare.

"Raven are you okay?", Jason said worried.

"No, no not really... You know Kat? I just remembered that my boss Dan texted me last night that he really needed my help today in the shop for something big", I smiled.