--- You did it! That's incredible! --- Said Coth with a face of pure amusement --- I had never seen someone complete it on their first try! I was actually hoping for you to fail so you could learn new things, but it looks like you were born for gliding!

Start sat up and realized the greatness of his achievement as his uncle kept talking. He had just jumped from 100 meters in the air, activated a wingsuit in the middle of the fall, stabilized perfectly, did an 180 degree turn, and landed on an average sized landing area. He was astounded by his hidden talent.

--- Well, that was great and all, but that is only one of the many skills that this occupation requires. Next we are going to move on into bargaining, but in the process of getting where we need to be, we will need to walk 5 kilometers. Follow me.

--- 5 kilometers? Can't we rest for a while? My heart is going super fast because of the excitement of the free fall.

--- A bounty hunter never has time to rest and fall back. You will always have to be alert and on the move. Plus, the day is just getting started.

Start stood up unwillingly and followed his uncle to the north of the beautiful green planet. During the walk, his uncle told him about stories of his work and gave him a good enough breakfast that consisted of 2 cereal bars and a box of orange juice.

5 kilometers later, Start saw a small, grey building in the middle of the infinite meadow that was this planet. When they got to the building Coth turned around in front of the door to look at Start, walked backwards into the building, and said:

--- Surprise test! --- The door closed in front of Start and Coth's faced appeared on Start's wrist communicator --- You will have to use your communicator's signal disruptor to mess with the building's security passcode to open the door and finish with today's last training sessions. If you tap it you will open up a menu that shows you many different abilities your suit, such as the disruptor (or as I like to call it, "the hack"), a short laser that can cut some weak surfaces, and other handy things that we will explore in the future.

Start picked the hacking tool and got close to the little tablet that requested for access on to the building.

--- Once you start hacking, you will be able to help your communicator narrow down options by typing out algorithms. Today's password is what I classify as a "baby level". Anyone with half a brain should be able to crack it. Once you press the big blue button that reads "start hack", I will start a timer to see how much time it takes you to crack it.

Start pressed the button and started typing away different equations to calculate multiple situations at the same time, but even though he thought that he was cracking the password really fast, it took him more than 3 minutes to hack into the door's puny security system. When Start walked inside, he saw a disappointed look in his uncle's face.

--- You took 3 whole minutes to hack into this really easy password. That is unacceptable if you are going to become a bounty hunter. Bounty hunters are supposed to be fast and sneaky. You will need to practice more on your hacking skills.

--- Sure... What do I have to do next?

--- Follow me.

They walked deep into the grey building that was very different from the outside compared to the inside. The inside was filled with couches, was well lit up, and had a walls of multiple colors. They went down multiple hallways and went down many staircases until they finally reached a very dark and silent hallway with a door at the end. Coth held up his hand to stop Start and walked to the end of the hallway alone. When he got to the end of the hallway he turned around, pressed a button to his right, and the entire hallway came to life. The lights turned on, the floor and walls opened to reveal multiple moving cardboards cut-outs of the soldiers or of random people, and a protective glass dropped behind Start and in front of Coth. Start's communicator lit up again and Start heard Coth's voice through it say: