Chapter 2

In the outskirts of Earth's territory in outer space space was a massive and powerful ship that was returning to avenge its predecessor: the I.S.S. HellHound Mark 2. After the huge battle between Epsilon and Earth, the only remains of the legendary HellHound were the royal quarters, the control center, and the android holding facility, but these remaining parts were scavenged, repaired, and added to an even more powerful version of the HellHound. The Mark 2 version had cannons 10 times more powerful than the original, it was twice the size, and had a newly installed planet-destroyer. This powerful cannon takes the energy from the sun nearest to it and propels all of it's mass towards a target, and in this case, the target that the Epsilons were seeking was planet Earth.

The purpose of the Epsilons being there was to end the war they had started years ago by destroying planet Earth and possibly the entire solar system to completely eradicate the human race. Since the Imperial Space Ship was made out of an unknown metal that had a very strong reflective property, the spaceship could turn invisible to pass partially undetected. This made it extremely easy for Commander Crauzer and his soldiers to pass through the borders of Earth's territory undetected. Once inside, Crauzer sent out a few soldiers on a scout mission to attack the outposts that protect Earth's territory. Earth's defenses, completely unaware that their biggest enemy is inside their home, got taken out easily. In a matter of seconds, all of the territorial outposts got taken out and Crauzer grabbed his communicator and called to home base:

--- The defenses are down, Mr. President. Shall we engage?

--- Wait until backup shows up. That way we have a more secure and easier win. --- Said the President.

--- But sir, we are putting the operation in risk if we stay visible for a long time.

--- That is 100 percent true commander, but we cannot risk the loss of the I.S.S. HellHound Mark 2. It was insanely expensive to build.

--- I am sorry, but I trust in my men and the capabilities of my ship. I am going to have to proceed to attack.

--- If you do that, then you will lose your position in the military since you are disobeying a direct order from a superior.

--- It is worth it if I can finish the war that was started generations ago and has made us lose a lot of brave soldiers. --- Said Crauzer with a cold expression and then ended the call. He turned around to his soldiers and shouted --- We are going to fight for our home! For our dead friends and family that sacrificed themselves for a better future! For Epsilon!

Crauzer, now being a fugitive and not a commander, launched the attack message through the entire ship and every soldier, even though they knew that they would become criminals by attacking, screamed with anger, excitement, and fear as they launched in their battleships towards Earth's last line of defense: the space station.

In the space station, Earth's military generals and the leader representative of Earth were sitting down discussing about the next step the military has to take in order to beat Epsilon in the Great War.

--- Generals. We have a problem. The military has not taken any steps towards defeating our enemies and this constant state of danger made most of our trade routes disappear and it makes the only trade routes that we have unsafe. --- Said the representative.

--- We know this sir, and we already have thought of a way to defeat them. We have to attack their bases when they least expect it. We can organize a peace treaty with them to make it seem like we want to end the war in a peaceful manner, and then we wait for an answer. If they say no, we have an excuse for a surprise attack that would be set-up next to their bases at that exact moment, and if they say yes, we can get them close enough to strike a powerful attack and take them down. --- Said the head general.

--- Good. When could we execute the plan?

--- We don't know yet. It could all take a matter of weeks or months...

--- I don't think you have that time. --- Said Crauzer, who was standing at the door with 5 soldiers behind him pointing at the generals. --- Sorry Mr. President, but your planet is doomed.

--- What are you doing here!? What do you mean with that!?

--- I am here to capture you and destroy your planet. --- He then looked to the soldier and shouted --- Fire!

The generals didn't have enough time to react and try to save themselves. They all laid in the ground in a matter of seconds

--- You monster. Your people started this!

--- And we will end it...

--- You will not win! Justice always prevails!

--- It looks like we already won, Mr. President. All of your defenses are down, all of your military generals are dead, and the I.S.S. HellHound Mark 2 is equipped with a cannon so powerful that can destroy your entire puny solar system. Now, please co-operate and come with us.

The president stood up and put his hands forward. The soldiers put handcuffs and took him away into the HellHound, and once they were far away from the space station, they prepped up the planet destroyed to 25%, and waited for Crauzer's word. As he arrived into the control station, everyone looked at him silently with both respect and fear. He looked colder and more serious than when the mission started and had a sadistic look in his eyes. The silence was broken by a single word, a word that would change the course of history.

"Fire"