Ch. 5 more to know

(An) OK I AM WAYYY TO GOOD AT RIGHTING BEFORE HAND SOOOOOO, here is

Another one with no new ocs :/ i think i will ad some in a later chapter. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING ENDERS!

I got a trey an walked up to the food window thing, and got some cooked porkcops and sat down with the ender dragon who was still part human. "I wont to hear about your life." He said breacking the silence. "M-my life? Well, before i was cursed there was the hole apocolipe of zombies, endermen, creepers, and other mobs. I ran as fast as i could, but i was cought by an ender, and was scrached on the arm." I said, not wonting to show my arm "i see." He siad and went back to eating.

There were more enders with us now, they were fallowing us. Aparently, all new FULL enders had to have a full tore thing, but sense i was half human, i would have to stay underground in the 'over world'... It was descused by other enders that went to the 'over world' after they found others like me. I telaported to erika "erika, i need to leve... Its an order... I wont you to stay safe." I said quickly and telaported away; back into the cave i had just settled in.

(An) i am realy bad at making long chapters, but at least i poast every day.