Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).

Start from the beginning

Jordan.

I was sooo freaked out and happy at the same time. I was like WHAT, HOW, WHEN, WHERE?!

And they were just laughing at my reaction.

Jordan was sat about two tables away from my eating group, and I was smiling and blushing like crazy..

But then I started to think.. This was my last day here. The last day I'd ever get to see him.

I was sad and happy at the same time that both of us liked each other.

After lunch, we all walked out to where the buses were, and we'd be leaving in like half an hour.

At that moment, I was like.. Oh my god, we liked each other and we're leaving. I was so devastated.

On the line to the bus, the opposite school formed a tunnel for me and my friends to go through and hug everyone before we got onto the bus and were off.

Okay, so I started to cry.. Really hard. Not only because I met so many new people and new friends, but also because I was leaving when me and Jordan actually just admitted we liked each other.

Time went by so fast for me.. I wished it could've happened earlier.

So during the tunnel, I was crying while hugging everyone, saying my goodbyes.

This camp seriously just made a big impact on me. Everything it did, made me grow closer to people in ways I never thought I would.

And of course, at the end of the line.. Was Jordan himself.

I tried to smile, but he knew exactly why I was crying.

And in that moment, I hugged him tightly, crying.

I told him I'd never forget him, and I thanked him. He said the same, and kissed me on the cheek.

I was smiling like crazy, now, but I still had tears in my eyes.

The last thing I said was bye, and got into the bus.

After that, I wouldn't even show my face to anyone at all. I ran into the bus and sobbed so fucking much.

This was the first real moment i ever had with a guy.. And all it does, is go away again.

I just wished it'd be a longer time. But it was cut short.

I stuck my head out the window, waving one last goodbye to him as our hands brushed.

I screamed bye one more time before the bus that roared to life, started to leave. I looked at him one last time before I was officially out.

I cried, almost the whole bus ride. Just thinking about it made me feel so broken..

But you know what, I'll never forget him.

I wish all of you could get to meet him and maybe feel the way I feel.

.

.

.

So if you read that.. Thank you so much. I appreciate all of you so much.

And that was my summer love.. In five days.

But besides my heartbreak and sadness of leaving, here is the next chapter.

.

- BritishBums xox

.

__________________________

.

- Blue -