Chapter 39-Guess what

Start from the beginning

“You little b-”Before I could get the whole word out trevor covered my mouth.

“Well were gonna be leaving now.”

Trevor dragged me out and I nearly bit the palm of his hand off, He yelled and I smiled.

        “Oww, what was that for.”

        “No one told you to cover my mouth, besides why did you drag me out of there.” Kyle and her were still some where near so I tried my hardest not to yell at him.

        “ Pretty sure you would have chewed the girl out , then kyle would have stopped you, you would of gotten mad and stormed out blah...blah,blah.”

        “Sometimes I really do hate you.”I spat as I turned around and walked back to the original room we was in.

        “So you think.” He followed behind me, I wasnt gonna argue with him and he wasnt gonna go back and forth with me.To be honest I was tried of fighting everyone, I was jsut exhausted mentally.

        We went back in and actually sat on the floor this time,the movie was nearly done and I was just dazed.I sat there and thought to myself, If thats what kyle wanted so be it.It wasnt like I was looking for anything right now,hell I could barely focus on what I was doing most of the time. My head may not be a screwed as it once was three months ago but its still messed up, If I was him I wouldn't even have time for me or the patience.

        Just taking a look back on my actions these few days...My mood swings, my constant arguing and my forever going back and forth with the boys.I felt myself get depressed looking at my behavior,this definitely wasnt me. I would never play with someones emotions, I knew how kyle felt and decided to brush it off while still always depending on him, leading him on in a way.So what was I gonna do? Do I move back in the house, do I just go back to my recent living arrangements?

        Secretly that would drive me crazy, to not be around the boys. The forever aloneness in that house, because those three are always out on business.Then what about justin? What was I gonna do about him, they told me the truth. It wasn't him, but can I still associate myself with him after that?Second how would everyone around me react to that. He didn't have nothing to do with it but that was still his brothers and sister.Did I even like Justin forreal? Or was it the attention that I needed at the moment, the fact I had the monroe boys to shower me with the attention I once  had, that felt familiar, that I wanted again that my parents used to show me.

        No, I definitely liked Justin, but was he the only one I liked?

        Yes

        No

        Maybe

        No..

        He wasn't. My eyes made interrupted my thoughts, I laid down on the floor and fell asleep. My thoughts forever trying to continue but I was soon losing concentration.I was drifting into sleep.

        “Wake up.”

The voice was harsh, not too friendly.Not threaten though.

        My eyes slowly opened, as I sat up the blanket fell off of me. As I covered my eyes from the sun rays that crept into the room I looked up to see who had woken me up.

        Shit.

        “Why am I waking up, its only eight.” I glanced at the clock, the anger from last night was starting to surface.I stood up and stretched, he just stood there.