Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic

Now , I'm fully awake as I could hear a small noise that I thought  Louis whisking the eggs . Because he is bad at it . I got up and stretch myself a bit and then go straight to the kitchen.  My thought is correct when Louis groans about the egg yolk fly everywhere when he whisk . " can I help you?  " I said suddenly. 

He jumped and said " oh god Hazza !! You scared me . Yes yes I need your help to cook me something.  I'm hungry . Beside we missed dinner . It's your fault making me sleep at 5 pm! " he said wiping his hand on the apron that he wears . " it's not my fault . You're the one who is sleeping and make me sleep with you ! Don't ever deny that ! " I said smirking . He pouts and said " yea yea whatever.  Just makes something,  I'm hungry !" He passed me his apron and I took it . He begin to sit on the counter carefully as his legs keep shaking like a mad .
" Have you tried eggs kungfu?  " I asked Louis and he shook his head .

" no I haven't ! How does it taste like ? Does it make us do kungfu when we make them ? Or does we eat them while we are doing kungfu ? I have no idea . So you going to explain to me Harold ! " he said rambling . I chuckle at his answer . I was just like him when someone ordered those food at thai-restaurant.  " nah . It's taste like eggs obviously but crunchy.  I will make them for you alright . Let's eat thai food this morning . I know it's heavy food but we skipped dinner besides I noticed that you lose some weight too . Do you notice that ? " I asked Louis again while pouring rice on the rice cooker. 

" err yes I noticed it too ... " he said in small voice and I think he said something under his breath " pardon ? " I asked with confused look " nothing ! Just cook something Hazza !! I'm hungryy here ! " he whines and I chuckle " go eat some bread first . This things will took longer of time to make since you didn't help me so you have to be patients!  " I said teasingly . He pouts and said " alright . I will help you cutting things . I will get the chicken , vegetables and what food you want to do anyway ? " " Tom yam Kung , eggs kungfu and thai shrimp fried rice ! " I smiled proudly because remembered all the recipes that my mom teach me . Louis mouth hangs open and said " does we even have the .... " " yes.  I did the groceries yesterday.  So don't worry . Let's start ! "

An hour and 30 minutes later

I set all the food on the table and Louis start to do a weird face " are you sure this will taste good ? " Louis said curiously.  I smiled and said " I don't know '' I know I cooked well but I'm a bit of worry about Louis don't like it . This is the biggest meal that I've ever done by myself .  . But this is also because Louis was there and he is distracting me doing my cooking.  How is that possible?  He took my eyes away from cooking cause he is tooo adorable for not looking just a seconds of time .

Louis took the first bite and I know he is about to spilled it out but he swallow it and smiled . " this taste soo good Hazza ! " he then took the second bites and his reaction same as before and I sighed " stop eating those if it doesn't taste good alright  ! " I don't know why I suddenly got overwhelmed.  I get up and rushed to the guest room and lock it . " Hazzaaaa !! " I heard Louis calling but I ignored him .

Louis pov

I have a habit to appreciate what someone do something for us. Harry cooking isn't that bad . Everything  is good . I mean , I know he saw my expression when I took the first bite.  But that's because my throat never taste of those food . I'm not used to it . Like I never taste a thai food before so it's took me a moment to feel it . I stand up from my sit and slowly walking towards the door that harry's in .

But of course my walking isn't really improving to me , I fall down with my face in front of the floor . "Ouch ! Grr " whimper because it's damn hurt . " hazzaaa !! " I called him . He doesn't reply which means he is really mad at me . I make myself sit up and put my back onto the wall . Too tired to stand anymore.  " hazza , I'm sorry . Your cooking aren't real bad . Trust me . The reason why my expression when I took my first bite was that I never had a thai food in my life . So its took me a moment to adjust the taste on my throat . Please forgive me ! " I don't know if he hears me or not but he's not responding . I sighed . My eyes lid begin to heavy , without I know , the darkness slowly in my vision.  Great ..just Great .

Harry pov

I heard everything that Louis said.  But why it's seem getting slower and slower.  I means his voice . I sighed knowing that I should not have been mad at him . It's my fault after all to cook something like that . I stand up from the bed and go outside . The first things I saw was Louis leaning on the walls with his eyes closed. I chuckle cause how can he sleep in the position like that . I slowly walk to him and nudge his shoulder . He didn't respond . " lou, wake up.  This isn't funny ! " I said to him and shook his body roughly.  He still didn't wake up .

If this is the ways he want me to forgive him then I will let him continues his acting.  I leave him with an annoyed face on my face and stormed into the bedroom and slumped my body on the bed and begin to close my eyes cause I wanted to cool down my anger . He always acting like that when he want a forgiving from me . Huh such a drama queen!

30 minutes later

Once I cool down a bit , I go out of the room and again Louis still against the wall.  I sighed. " Lou , I forgive you now so please wake up ! '' I said while kneeling beside him.  But then when I look closer to his face , he looks pale and there is small bubbly in both of Louis arms  . Damn, did he fainted or what ? " Louis ? Lou !! Wake upp! ! " his body fell onto my grips. Shit Shit Shit  . What should I do ?  I lay Louis on the floor and ran towards the nearest phone . I quickly dialed the ambulance number and tell the details. 

Took me long enough to update . I'm sorry guys . I don't know if there is a even a person would read this.  Lol . This story is shit anyways so no wonder why no ones want to read this lol ! But if you are reading this story , thank you sooooooo much . I appreciate it xx love you xx -A.Z-