MEET AUGUST✨

6:15 am
Wednesday

I fell off in the club with some thugs
And the semi tucked
Heard you want a war with a thug, you ain't hood enough
I fuck a nigga up, paramedics gotta pick him up
She say she wanna fuck with a thug, cause my money up

LUD FOE x 187
_________________________
AMANDA

I wake up happy for some reason. Oh who am I kidding. I was thinking about Ant all evening yesterday. And I couldn't stop thinking about our conversation.

He literally called me cute! Right. I'm currently trying to figure out what I want to wear. It's gotta be cute.

After 5 minutes of thinking and putting my mood with the out fit I pick out this...

I looked in my body length mirror and was satisfied with my appearance. I sprayed my perfume on and grabbed my lip gloss.

I got in my Audi and headed for Starbucks to get my usual. Since there wasn't as much traffic I got to school faster.

When I walked in the building the people that were mugging I just gave them a warm smile. At least I was trying to be friendly even though I don't really know how.

I've been under my parents influence and have been pampered by them all my life. I never had a friend or a boyfriend all I've been focused on is education.

When I walked to the advanced building I see Ant with a group of boys talking in the hallway. Should I walk to him ya know just to be friendly ?

I'm gonna step out of my comfort zone and go for it. As I approach him one of his friends point at me and Ant turns and looks at me.

I felt uneasy at first but then he smiled at me. "Umm , Amanda right ?" He asked me. "Umm yeah." I said looking around.

I was really shy and starting to think this was a bad idea. "Wassuh wid you ? You actin all tight and shit. We ain gon bite you." Ant said. I was kinda liking his slang talk.

"Well I've never had a friend before so I don't know what to do." I said kinda embarrassed. One of his friends giggled and my face turned red.

"Well now you can consider us your friends. This is Cam but we call him Man Man. This is Isaiah but we call him Zay." He said pointing at the light skinned boy and the brown skinned one.