Chapter Ten

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall’s Pov:

My feelings are growing, I don’t want them to, But I just can’t help it. Everyday I think of Zayn more and more, Everytime were together his kindness brings something warm and special to my heart, He’s everything a person could want, He has the most beautiful, Kind and loving heart, But I’m with Connor, I may be having doubts about our relationship but I’ve been with him for to long to just throw everything away. I did meet up with Connor, I spoke to him about the rumors, Listened to him as he swore nothing happened, That I was the only one for him, Everyone deserves a second chance, Maybe that’s the excuse I’m using? Maybe I really do love him? I just don’t know anymore. My head and heart are telling me two different things, What are you supposed to go with? Why couldn’t this be easy? Why couldn’t I know for certain if Connor cheated on me? Why couldn’t I know if Zayn had feelings for me, Even the smallest of feelings, If I knew it would be so much easier, But I don’t so it’s not.

“You should come over for dinner on Saturday mum wants to see you” Connor said as we walked around town.

“I’ll see if I can” I replied, Connor nodded before tightly squeezing my hand.

“You know when exams are over you should spend the weekend at mine so we can have some quality time just me and you” Connor hinted.

“And do what?” I asked as I walked into a clothing shop.

“Something fun maybe, Hey Ni check these out, Bet you’d look sexy in them” Connor stated as he held up a pair of tight boxers, I rolled my eyes before shaking my head. “Oh come on Niall loosen up a little” Connor said.

“I need some air, I’ll meet you outside” I mumbled before walking out the shop, Why is sex the only thing on his mind? Zayn’s not like that, We can talk, We can have a laugh, It’s not about the physical stuff.

“Niall” Zayn’s voice sounded in my ears, I looked up to see him walking towards me with a smile on his face.

“Zayn” I exclaimed, A smile quickly grew across my features.

“What’re you doing here?” Zayn asked as he pulled me into a hug, I closed my eyes as if savouring the moment, I was about to reply when I heard Connor speak.

“Niall, Who’s this?” He asked, Zayn looked Connor up and down before extending his hand.

“Zayn, We met before I’m mates with Harry’s cousin” Zayn reminded him, Connor stared at Zayn’s hand before nodding his head.

“You can let go of my boyfriend now you know” He spat harshly, Zayn raised an eyebrow.

“And you can learn some manners right about now, If you got a problem with me hugging Niall go take it up with somebody who actually wants to hear it” Zayn stated.

“Guys stop it” I mumbled, Connor was looking at Zayn as though he was a dirty piece of shit on the floor, Zayn looked up at me and nodded his head.

“See you later Ni” Zayn said before once again pulling me into a hug, He glared at Connor once more before walking away, Connor then proceeded to grab hold of my hand and pull me from the shopping centre.

Why does Connor always do that? Why does he always insist on treating me like I belong to him? I understand that he’s protective, But there’s being protective then there’s being unnaturally clingy. Before Zayn came along I never thought much of the way Connor treated me, I thought he was doing it because he cared, But now I know he can care without acting like I’m his property. Why can’t Connor be more like Zayn? I shook my head as I parked my car outside Zayn’s, I’m early, But I need to apologize for the way Connor acted. Once I had the car all locked up I walked up to Zayn’s frontdoor and knocked, I waited a few moments before he opened the door with a warm smile on his face.