Chapter Four

~Present~

3rd Person P.O.V
~At Mount Justice~

Jaime, Conner, Wally, Nightwing, and the quintuplets head to the Briefing Room. The rest of the team was there when they entered. Everyone took their seats.

"What'd you have for us now, Batsy?" Evey asked.

"The local Gotham Museum has recently gotten a new piece, also known as the Rosetta Stone. They want some heroes out to protect it and the civilians in case there is a break in." He replied, ignoring the godforsaken nickname.

Everyone nods. "Do we have to wear those monkey suits?" Conner asks, crossing his arms.

"Some of you won't, in case there is an attack." Batman replies.

"When do we leave?" Nightwing asks.

"Half an hour. Dismissed." Batman says "Go get ready."

Everyone nods. The rest of the team leaves. Superboy heads to the Living Room, already being ready. Evey looks at Batman quickly and said. "This is about CatWomen, Poison Ivy, and Harley, isn't it?"

Batman sighs and nods. "I haven't seen any of them in them in the past two months. The same day Bart and Tim went missing."

Batman sighs again. "We'll notify you if we see or hear anything strange." Evey says

Batman nods and walks over to the Zeta Tubes.

Batman B1

~Villains HouseHold~

Ivy watches as Bart and Tim feed the plants and the hyenas. Selina walks over to Ivy. "Do you wanna tell them, or should I?" She asks.

"Can't we just pull them both out to the Living Room and all of us tell them?" Harley asks, slinging an arm around both of their necks.

"Alright." Selina says.

She pulls herself away from Harley's arms and walks into the lab. Ivy and Harley couldn’t hear a word she said, but they both saw the boys nod and get up, following Selina to the Living Room. Harley and Ivy sits on the couch with Selina while the boys sit in the chairs. "Are we in trouble for something." Bart asks before any of the women could begin to speak.

All the women start laughing or giggling. Tim and Bart look over at each other. What is going on?

Once the giggling had died down, Selina starts to talk. "No, boys, this is about your first outing in your suits."

Both of the boys faces instantly lit up in excitement.

"Really?! We get to go out?! Where are we going?! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Bart had jumped up and latched Poison Ivy and Harley into a hug. They both smile at their hyperactive child and return the hug. Tim and Selina share a hug as well. After all had returned to normal and Bart was back sitting in a chair, they all started to explain.

"This is the Rosetta Stone, kits." CatWomen says.

"The Gotham Museum had just gotten it on display." Ivy continues.

"Nobody is allowed in the room until midnight, when they show it off to everyone who is attending."

"You want us to go in and steal it." Tim says with a sly smirk.

CatWomen smirks back and nods. "The two of you will attempt to steal it."

"If you fail, you're to go back to your training."

Bart and Tim nod quickly. "When do we leave?"

"Go and change then you can leave."

Bart bounced up and quickly changes, gently placing his belt around his waist, careful of his newfound FlyTrap.

Tim quickly changed into his own suit, zipping up the zipper and pulling his goes on his head. He grabs the whip and races downstairs, seeing Bart- I mean, - Poison Sumac in his outfit already, his FlyTrap wrapped around his arm.

"How will we get there?" Tim asked, walking next to Bart. "He has superspeed, but I highly doubt he'll carry me with his plants on board."

"That's why I created you his, Catlad." CatWomen says, pulling a black/grayish off of something.

Tim gasped at he looked at the sleek, black motorcycle. He runs and hugs Selina, thanking her.

Bart smiles and hugs his mother's before standing by Tim, who was on his brand new bike. "Good luck, Catlad and Poison Sumac." CatWomen says.

Before the garage door open all the way, they were both off, heading towards the Gotham Museum.

~~~~~~~~~~

WHOO!

Two chapters in one day.

Sorry if this is shitty, I didn't really get a lot of sleep last night. In fact, I don't think I got any.

I don't know

Anyways,

No French or Spanish in this chapter. The next one will definitely have a lot of French.

And maybe a little Spanish.

See you all next time!