Part 4 (the spaghetti)

Mettaton POV

As I saw the name list I saw that the skeleton I met was in the list. I couldn't believe it a shouted of joy and alphys said running in my room with a baseball bat  consured and scared " METTATON WHATS WRONG"!?
"Look" I said pointing to the name called "Papyrus" she said " oh you like him " I began to blush and said " yes"
As I said that alphy said " oh Mettaton"

papyrus POV

I spent all night to get ready to meet Mettaton again. As I entered my number with my famous spaghetti and had meatballs that where shaped of hearts and there was my famous sauce of course. As I heard the taste test started NOW as I saw Mettaton and as he tried 1,2,and 3 he really didn't like them and then came up to me and said " hello papyrus" i blushed a bit and said " hello Mettaton " when he took a bite he was like this is amazing as muffet said " let me taste " as she tasted it she said " this is so good " #5 was the last one as Mettaton and muffy chosen. Mettaton said " better luck next time " muffet said " yes good luck " and then they deasited and both said " papyrus you have won".

Sans POV

As I heard papyrus come in first place I shouted "YESSSSS" and gave tori a kiss and then ran upstairs and texted to paps " great job bro" he then wrote back " sans I did it "