Part 3 (mtts show)

Mettatons POV

When that skeleton named papyrus helped me out and I went to alphys I couldn't stop thinking about him.He gave me joy and my show starts in a hour not even if he was a fan. I still had a funny feeling inside that I really liked him.My fans,my friends,and alphys would be by my side but he made me so happy.As alphys was fixing my she said "what's up mtt" I said "I met this skeleton named papyrus". Alphys said " oh I know him " I said "I think he likes me and I like him " alphys said "that's really cute Mettaton " as she said with a blush on her face. Then she said " alright I'm done " I said " thank you alphys " as I said and went to my show that started in a few minutes.

Papyrus POV
I ran home and turned on mtts cooking show and I put it on and Mettaton said " welcome back beauties and gentle beauties today I will be joined by muffet. Muffet,muffet said " we are going to have a cooking copaticion" as,I the great papyrus heard copaticion I ran in the kitchen and started to bake my famous SPAGHETTI. Sans then asked " water you doing" as he said with a pun I almost screamed but didn't and I told him " I'm making my famous spaghetti " he told me " it started next Monday I told him " it was Sunday " he then said "Ohhh sorry bro"  I said "don't worry brother". As the show finished I was so excited for tomorrow that I started baking right away and then I sent my name on the wedsite. After the show end to said that muffet and mtt with be testing and said I would be entry number 4. Then we will meet at muffets bakery and started to bake with conversation on the spaghetti. It says the winner will get a day to hang out with muffet and mtt.

(Well there we go it about 40 minutes to make this worth it for you guys and girls right yeah  cya later)