Sorry

I was reading through my ffs and I am so sorry about my gramma. TBH during this whole summer the only time i got to speak english is when i am with my friends, at home i have to speak Chinese or chinglish. So i forgot how to speak properly now.  Lols, anyway it should be back to normal in about a week or so, as school starts and i am back to boarding, which i think its a place where parents pit their children in because they cant be bother to take care of them. Anyway enjoy the story.

Jaemi's POV
"Yah... Kim jaemi. I think you took it a bit far this time." Bin said to me.

"And?" I replied in a monotone as i am packing my books in my locker.

"Yah... Eunwoo is now hiding because he is that embarrassed. And i cant find him anywhere."

"So? What does that have to do with me?" I turned around and faced him and looked innocent. "Lately, i have been to nice to people anyway."

"I dont care wether you like it or not! Your looking for him now!" Bin threaten and pushed me into the lockers.

"He isnt my friend so why should i care? If you really care go look for him yourself."  I said then walked away with my head held high.

Did i really go to far? Wait... What are you talking about jaemi? He deserved it. Aish... Stop feeling guilty!

Without knowing i walked to the park where me and dongmin always used to go.

And just to my luck eunwoo well dongmin is there sitting under a tree. I was about to leave until i heard a really loud sniff coming from him.

Is he crying? Wow. He hasnt change a bit, always crying when he gets bullied.

Should i go comfort him? He was my best friend and i am the reason why this happened. But he was the one started it.

Aish i dont know anymore. I walked up to him and took a tissue out of my pocket.  And handed it to him.

"Yah! Lee Dongmin, your almost an adult but how can you still be such a cry baby?" I said.

He pushed my hand away, "Go away, this is all because of you!"

"Look, i am sorry, i didnt mean it-"

"Didnt meant it? You showed the whole fucking class that video! I thought you promised to never show it to anyone?" He shouted at my face. "I take back what i said about you pretending to be jaemi, cuz you proved you are. Now would you just leave my alone?"

"Dongmin-ah...." I used aegoyo to try and make him listen, this use to work.

Dongmin's POV
"Dongmin-ah.... I am sorry, i will do anything to make you forgive me, please~" she said with aegoyo. She used to do that every time i am angry at her.

"I will buy you all your favourite bread." She added. So she remembers i like eating bread. Ah... Boule, banana bread, hot buns, rolls, brioche... (Add any other breads you can think of)

No dont give in. Its only bread. You can buy it yourself.

Then suddenly there was a red bean dorayaki in front of me. Omg i really want it.

"It so sad that no one wants to eat this, and i am too full to eat this. But i guess i have to since i will forgot about it if i put it back into my bag, and this piece of DELICIOUS, MOUTH WATERING, SWEET poor thing will go mouldy." Jaemi said emphasising thoes words.

Then she slowly took a bite of her dorayaki. Omg this is torturing.

Few seconds later,

Dongmin is eating the dorayaki.

"So you forgive me now?" She asked.

"Ani( no) you havent brought all my favourite breads yet." I said.

"Fine, lets go to bakery." She said in 'do i really have to' tone.

"Kaja!!! (Lets go)" i said and ran to the nearest bakery.

~At the bakery~
I went straight to the boxes that imprisoned those poor babys. And i took a tray and started to take 1 of each type of bread they sell.

I ended up with 2 mountains of bread. So when i went to the cashier with jaemi, the sales looked at us weirdly.

So i stared at her. "Bwoh pai (what are you looking at?)"

She looked down and started to pack my beautiful babies.

"That would be ₩100500"

Jaemi's POV
This is the most i ever spent on bread.