Cast list

Cha eunwoo/ lee dongmin the kid that is smart and bright, has a really kind heart and everything opposite a bad boy. Always get bullies. As his image as Lee dongmin is a nerd. But as he is sick of all the bullying at the end of junior high he created Cha eunwoo. All the girl ended up all falling for him and all the boys tried to get close to him. Cha eunwoo is a badboy. Best friend with Moonbin.

Kim Jaemi in primary school she was a complete tomboy, but she was beautiful since then, just that her beauty hid under layers of baby fat. First love is Dongmin. Always stops people bullying him before junior high. But because of a guy called Park Minhyuk that dump her because she was fat and ugly. She lost weight and unfolded her beauty. However that made her really cold to everyone. She normally goes for the bad girl image to protect herself from boys that will break her heart. No one dares to bully her because she looks scary and mean.

Moonbin the weird kid that laughs a lot. Complete playboy also bad boy, but really nice once you get to know him. Knows nothing about Dongmin, he only met him when he already created eunwoo.

Park Minhyuk aka Rocky. The hottie in Chunkuk high. All the girls adores him. Playboy and really mean. Uses girl to get over jaemi. Still have feelings for her, and thinks he knows her really well. He dumped her because of his parents really disliked her appearance, Son of famous model Park Minah. (Made up)
Dream to be an idol. So his mum is really strict about his image.