#6- The Jacksons Are Hybrids...

The Jacksons are one of, if not the most, the most famous families in the world. They're all known around the globe for the contributions to the music world and pop culture. They are the definition of legendary. However, it's been noted that the family has had it's multitude of personal problems and sadly, even after the death of Michael, they have yet to bury the hatchet. But is there something much darker about the Jacksons do we not know? Apparently yes according to this theory, which claims that the Jacksons are hybrids. And we're not talking about the car.

A hybrid is a mythological creature that was, or maybe is, part human and part something else, especially a bloodthirsty animal. According to this theory all 6 of the Jackson boys are werewolves. There are 3 ways that you can turn into a werewolf; you can be bitten by one, you could be part of the bloodline of a werewolf or you can be infected with LB-217, the blood of a werewolf.

The theory goes that Jackie, the oldest Jackson boy, was walking through the woods one day and tripped, cutting his foot on a pricked thorn in the process. He then started running out of the woods, he succeeded but stepped in some blood in a puddle as he did. The blood turned out to be LB-217.

Over time he began to experience strange side effects, including increasing hair growth and increasing craving for meat. Finally he had his first transformation. During it, he bit Tito, the second oldest Jackson boy and turned him into one. The rest followed suit, turning each other into werewolves in chronological order.

Jackie turned Tito
Tito turned Jermaine
Jermaine turned Marlon
Marlon turned Michael
Michael turned Randy

Evidence to support this theory comes from the Jacksons', and later Michael's, tendency to end shows that occurred at night very quickly. Why, because there was probably a full moon out, and to avoid hurting or even killing their fans, they would get through the show as quickly as they could.

There was also a rumor that Michael tried to turn into an actual werewolf on his death bed!

As for the Jackson girls, the theory says they are all vampires! Evidence to prove it comes from their love of red, the color of seduction and bloodshed. There was also a rumor that a picture was taken of Janet and her teeth were stained with blood...

Do you guys believe this theory? If we're being honest, I believe that the boys might be werewolves, but the girls being vampires is kinda hard to swallow. Let me know what you think. Like/comment!! More to come!!!