5

Later that night...
Lauren's POV

It was now coming up to midnight, all the other girls were drunk and me being a mom for the night, had to of course stay sober. I now had a slight dilemma, y/n had been on Coke all night long and was now super hyper and going to be a challenge to put to bed, the other girls were completely smashed off their faces but would put up a fight about going back to the rooms. I decided I'm going to have to deal with this straight on and get everyone back to the rooms. "Right, girls we're heading back come on"
"No mommy me no wanna go back"
"Yeah come on Lo, we're having funnnn" Dinah said slurring her words.
"Dinah you're all drunk, come on"
"Lauren it's not even 1am yet"
"Mani I know that but I have a child to take care of and at the state you are all in I might as well have 5, so I suggest you all stop sulking and come back to the room before I treat you all like my children and bend you over my knee"
Everyone began to sulk causing me to roll my eyes "right link arms, or hold hands"
Dinah grabbed onto Mani's hand who held on to Ally who held on to Camila, Mila held on to y/n and y/n held onto me. "Right if anyone let's go, you're in serious trouble" I then started the walk back to the rooms, once we arrived I took the key off of Mani and opened their room "I'm keeping your key so that you don't go back out, if you do decide to leave your room you won't be able to get back in and will have to come to me- make the right decision girls" I then proceeded to hug them all and kiss their foreheads "goodnight girls, sleep well, Y/n say goodnight" y/n then gave them all a hug and a kiss and waved goodnight. The girls then went into their rooms in a huff about having to come back.

I opened our room and walked in carrying y/n on my hip and Ally trailing behind "you're a party pooper Lo"
"Sue me Allyson. I have to keep you all safe, if you want to go into their room and carry on the party be my guest, but I need to make sure you're safe and I can't do that by letting you all wander around vulnerable"
"Aww Lauren you're sweet, may I?" Ally asked referring to my option of going next door, I nodded and she kissed y/n goodnight and went next door to 'continue the party'.

"Right come on missy, let's get you ready for bed"
"No! I'm not tired! I wanna party like the other girls"
"I gave you that option earlier y/n. You're in headspace so you can't and you know that. Don't fight me on this y/n"
She just stood their crossing her arms and glaring at me. I knelt down so I was in front of her face "don't you dare young lady. Now come on let's go get you ready for bed, if you're a good girl I'll let you stay up and watch a movie with mommy" her eyes lit up at this and she eagerly ran to the bathroom to get the towel handing it to me. "Good girl baby" I got her to lift her arms and took off her top followed by the rest of her clothes, so she was just in a diaper. I laid her down on the towel and changed her diaper before standing her up and going to get her a onesie to sleep in. I changed her before quickly changing myself taking her hand leading her to the bathroom "are you going to brush your own teeth tonight or is mommy doing it for you?"
"Me mommy me a big girl me do it allllll by myself" I smiled at her before getting her toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it, wetting it quickly before handing it to her "okay baby let's try and not be too messy okay?" She nodded and started brushing her teeth, instantly getting it all around her face causing me to chuckle. I brushed mine quickly next to her "ready spit" we both spat into the sink at the same time, I gave her some mouthwash and we gurgled it together before spitting at the same time, causing us to giggle. I wiped her mouth with a towel and she showed me her teeth "well done babygirl look at them pretty teeth, mommy's going to do your hair now okay?" She nodded and I turned her around, undoing the plait and brushing her hair before putting it all in one big plait. I picked her up and carried her to the beds "right okay you've been very good baby, which movie would you like to watch?" She scrunched her face up (similar to the way I do) in thought before deciding on Barbie and the seven princesses. I got a little excited as this was my favourite movie as a kid. 

About halfway through the movie y/n had fallen asleep in my arms and I soon drifted off after her kissing her forehead goodnight and pulling the blankets closer.