The Tornado

Lexie P.O.V.
I broke up our kiss and said, "We should work now."
"No its late aren't you tired. You should sleep in an on-call room." He said with a devious smirk.
"Yeah, yeah you're right I'll be in the on-call room sleeping" I winked at him and backed away into the nearest on-call room.
Mark finally walked into the room after five minutes.
"Hey Lex-"
I cut him off with a forceful kiss.
"Pants. Now." I said
"Wow ok." He said as he obeyed my demand.
I pulled off my scrubs revealing my bra.
He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my neck as he unclasped my bra. I pulled off his scrub top and then pushed him onto the lower bunk bed. I pulled down his pants and stroked his hardness for a while until I knew he was ready. I laid down and let him get on too of me. He pulled it in and out with a slow rhythm. It was more than enough to satisfy me.
I bit my lip to keep from screaming. After a couple of minutes of this he slid down my body and started to stimulate me orally. My upper body jolted up with pleasure I moaned with a great deal of satisfaction. I pulled him back up and kissed him. I missed this so much. Just being close to him. I missed this sense of security, but yet no security at the same time. It felt just like a tornado.
He puts his hand over my side and strokes my hair.
He remembers that I like my hair stroked. After all these years.
"You remember that I liked to have my hair stroked." I said with a huge smile.
"How could I forget? I also remember that you like this," he kisses my neck, " And you like this," he holds my breast.
"Okay stop right there. I have to get back to work. How long have we been in here?"
I looked at my phone.
45 minutes! Shoot I have a surgery!
"I have surgery. I have to go now." I say
"Meet me at my place tonight?" He said, still grinning ear-to-ear.
"of course." I said.