Sneak Peak!

NOT UP FOR GRABS! THIS ONE IS RESERVED FOR MY FRIENDS BOOK! NO USE! THIS IS JUST MERELY AN EXAMPLE AND SNEAK PEAK OF: Kiana_Gamer 's Within The World Of Thea

Each example will have a "My example" like template and then a quick rewrite of the example with the blanks filled in.

My example: My heart raced as he drew in closer to me, his hand sliding along my waist gently as I looked into his (dark or bright like adj.) (eye Color) eyes once more before I allowed mine to flutter closed. It seemed like ages before his soft lips connected to mine, making my heart skip and sending shivers down my spine as I tangled my hand through his (Hair Color) hair. We both struggled for dominance but I eventually let him win anyway, allowing him to deepen the kiss as I used my free arm to keep my self upright. God I was falling in love with this boy. But I couldn't could I, allow myself to fall so easily for a boy (Situation as in is he the bad boy? The nerd? Etc.) At this moment it didn't matter, all that mattered was his arms pulling me closer as I gasped for air. Pulling away, I took in a breath, opening my eyes as his bore into mine with complete lust. He placed his forehead on mine and kissed my nose gently, wrapping his fingers through my (Hair length) (Hair Color).

(And then dialogue lol)

The Current Form Kiana Will Be Using Eventually! (With a little editing of course, this was just a quick, less detailed example) - My heart raced as he drew in closer to me, his hand sliding along my waist gently as I looked into his light-green eyes, once more before I allowed mine to flutter closed. It seemed like ages before his soft lips connected to mine, making my heart skip and sending shivers down my spine as I tangled my hand through his sandy brown hair. We both struggled for dominance but I eventually let him win anyway, allowing him to deepen the kiss as I used my free arm to keep my self upright. God I was falling in love with this boy. But I couldn't could I, allow myself to fall so easily for a boy I may not even know in real life. At this moment it didn't matter, all that mattered was his arms pulling me closer as I gasped for air. Pulling away, I took in a breath, opening my eyes as his bore into mine with complete lust. He placed his forehead on mine and kissed my nose gently, wrapping his fingers through my short blue hair.

"Was that really your first kiss?" He looks at me curiously as I nod my head, turning pink from embarrassment. He smiles, pulling me into his arms as I curl up against him, breathing in the smell of his cologne and shutting my eyes in the shade. "(There is supposed to be a name her but there isn't because Kiana doesn't want to give it away) ?" I look up at him as he opens his mouth to say something, but quickly closes it. "Never mind."