EPISODE 7.0 - TOKYO. MUSE "CHASES" AQOURS!!!

(Previously, Nico warned about a possible crossover in the next episode as Muse heads to Tokyo. Soon after, she decided to communicate Muse via Skype and explain to them more details.)

U's: EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!???
Hanayo: They're coming next week on weekends!!?
Umi: THEY ARE COMING HERE TO TOKYO!!!?
Nico: DUH! Tokyo is the site of most if not all major auditions for the Love Live Preliminaries. The comittee invites EVERY school idol group within the Top 100 to come here. We went through that, remember?
Kotori: WOOOOOOOWWWW!!!
Honoka: Wait....so....AQOURS MADE IT TO THE TOP 100 then?!! Great!!
Nozomi: It definitely is a big deal! Nicocchi, you have a plan for this?
Nico: I do...especially since their arrival comes on the weekends...
Eri: I thought you hate Aqours. Why do you seem to care?
Nico: BE-CAAAUUUSSSE I don't want to them to see me. The last thing I want is going outside and then they suddenly show up to bother me.
Eri: Oh right.
Nico: More importantly....EVERYONE, I ORDER YOU ALL TO NEVER GO OUTSIDE NEXT WEEK! NEVER EVER TRY TO GO OUT AND MEET THEM! IS THAT CLEAR?!!
Rin: Awwww come on!! Why not?!!
Nico: Think deeply. If we get seen outside, I swear they'll come at us and it will be a bad thing for us.
Honoka: But...how can you say that?!! I wanna see Chika -
Eri: Honoka....please don't. Nico has a point. If we make any public appearance, an entire crowd might follow us like crazy.
Maki: It is not just Aqours, by the way. Every single idol group with the same amount of passion for us will show up. Think about that.
Umi: Eri is right. Honoka, stay here. You will end up distracting them.
Kotori: Honoka-chan, didn't we agree to leave no legacy behind so that every school idol will form as they see fit without our intervention? You said something along those lines remember?
Honoka: .....oh right....yeah, I remember. Sorry, just got caught up emotionally and all....
Nozomi: Don't feel bad about it. They will air an episode about their travels here, I'm sure! So no need to worry!

(After further discussion, everyone agreed to not show up in public for next week. Instead, Nico suggested them to do something like play SIF, play games or something, and do as they do things normally.)

(However, Honoka acted strangely days before the aforementioned Aqours arrival.)

Kotori: Umi-chan....don't you find Honoka acting weird?
Umi: You woke me up to ask that? What made you think that?
Kotori: Well...she's been travelling a lot lately. LITERALLY A LOT. Ever since yesterday, I tend to see go to various places all over Tokyo, from Akihabara Train Station, to a large clothes shop.
Umi: Really?
Kotori: I tried to talk to her what she is up to, but she either refused to answer me or even seemed like trying to ignore me. I am worried.
Umi: Really suspicious then. Alright, let me volunteer to keep an eye on her.
Kotori: Thanks....

(Finally, the day has arrived. As planned, everyone stayed inside their homes. Hanayo and Nico are both busy monitoring the Auditions today. Nico herself texted everyone a message when they wake up.)

Nico Text: "Are you awake? Today is the day so remember not to go outside, alright?"
Umi: Nico really is making so much effort, huh?

(Umi, however, had to check Honoka for Kotori's sake. She went to her house as early as about 7 AM. She found something surprising.)

Honoka's mom: Yawwwwnn!! Oh! Umi, you are so early!
Umi: Sorry for the intrusion but...I want to see her...
Honoka's mom: Oh?! I am sorry but you are late! She already left which is actually very odd!
Umi: Huh? When did she leave?
Honoka's mom: About an hour ago? She actually woke me up to tell me that. She said she has to meet someone important so I allowed her to go.
Umi: Meet someone? Did you notice anything funny about her?
Honoka's mom: Ummmm....she brought a big bag with her....what else...I think she took out a mask or something....hmmm....I don't recall...
Umi: May I please investigate her room?
Honoka's mom: Yeah go ahead. I am worried for my daughter. You helping out will be a great help!