FIRST IMPRESSIONS!!

(Check out the next chapter for u's reactions to EPISODE 1)

Phase 1: Announcement of Love Live Sunshine and a new idol group

Honoka: Hey guys! Hey guys! HEY GUYS!!
Umi: What, Honoka!!? What's up with you!?
Honoka: Did you hear, Love Live is gonna have a new project!! And they're gonna have new idols!!
Umi: So? It's a normal thing Love Live does. What's so special about that?
Kotori: Besides, even though we disbanded now, thanks to us u's, Love Live has had a lot more school idols now.
Honoka: Okay, I get it, but.....JUST LOOK AT THESE GIRLS!!!
(Honoka brings out the first poster featuring all 9 Aqours girls at the beach.)
Umi: Oh, is this what you were so hyped about?
Honoka: YES, UMI-CHAN!! AREN'T THEY SO CUTE!!? I LIKE THE ORANGE HAIR ONE ALREADY!! (Chika)
Umi: Hmm...yes, they are. But, I don't know anything about them yet so I don't have someone to pick yet.
Rin: Umm....I can't decide either, nyahh.
Hanayo: I'm looking forward to that too!! Umm..but we should wait first.
Honoka: But.....
Kotori: Hehe...Honoka-chan, I think it's too early to get all hyped already....we should wait.....
Eri: Oh I see.....WAIT A MINUTE, ISN'T THAT ARISA!!?
Honoka: What!!? (looks at Mari in the poster)
Eri: Ahh...sorry, that girl just reminded me of my sister, she looks just like her!

Phase 2: Announcement - the new idol group will be called Aqours

Eri: Hey, Nozomi-chan. What does Aqours mean?
Nozomi: Aqours? Why would you ask....oh, were you observing the new idol group all this time!?
Eri: Because of my sister, yeah. For some reason, Arisa is very hyped about "Aqours" - hey, now that I think about it, I ALREADY LIKE THE FOREIGNER GIRL.
Nozomi: Nice taste, Errichi. Her name is Mari Ohara, and she's one of my favorites so far too.
Eri: Oh, I see.
Nozomi: (If Eri and I got married and have a daughter, I guess it would look like Mari, teehee)
Eri: ......are you nuts, Nozomi?
Nozomi: Ahh!! (blush) Errichi, you heard what I said!?
Eri: Yes I did.
Nozomi: .........
Eri: .......I'll be going now........till next time....

Phase 3: More information for Aqours released. First Aqours PV airs. Fandom begins to grow.

Nico: Curses!!!!
Maki: Hey, what's wrong with you?
Nico: Maki-chan, I was shopping when I heard many girls saying Aqours is great, that Aqours have what it takes to be better than us. God, they're even comparing us with them!!!
Maki: Yeah, yeah whatever you say. (plays the Aqours PV)
Nico: What are you doing!!?
Maki: Watching Aqours' first PV. You can't judge them if you have not seen them yet.

(Minna ni nani....)

Maki: Hmm....very nice, I guess.
Nico: Stupid. Their song is trying to copy our "Bokura Ima no Naka de". Their dances don't stand out. And I hate their faces, every one of them. (especially "Yoshiko" and "Ruby")
Maki: How could you be so insecure with them, huh Nico?
Nico: This is how an idol expert analyzes other idols, Maki-chan. I can already say they'll fail!!
Maki: Whatever. Anyway, does any of them catch your attention, Nico-chan?
Nico: That....chuunibyou....that Yoshiko gives me the nerves. She's totally copying me.
Maki: Yeah, she does remind me of you, but so far I guess she is alright, I kinda like her -
Nico: DON'T COMPARE ME WITH THAT BRAT!! And how could you choose her over me?!!
Maki: Hey!! I never said anything like that!! Stop acting like a bitch, Nico!!
Nico: Hmph!!
Maki: ....sigh, anyway.....if you ask me, Dia and Riko already interest me as well.
Nico: Yeah, because they are trying to copy you. They both have those sharp/slanted eyes. Riko is playing the piano like she's just like you!! And that Dia is trying to copy your facial charms, Maki-chan!! What a bitch!!!
Maki: ....you know what, why am I discussing Aqours with you if all you do is hate them/bash them?
Nico: AND I WILL BE THEIR NO.1 BASHER!! Rest assured, Maki-chan, I will do whatever it takes to make sure no one likes them!! They have no right to copy u's!! (leaves Maki's house to go home and start bashing Aqours.)
Maki: .....what an idiot....is this because you still somewhat regret u's disbanding....Nico-chan....?