Chapter 12

I couldn't move. I couldnt breathe. I couldn't speak. i just stood there staring at him.

"Miss me baby?" he asked. My eyes were wide and i was certain i had turned white as a ghost. This night couldnt get any worse.

"You still owe me a dance honey," he said as he walked closer to me. I looked past him to the school and realized how far away it was from where we were standing.

"I dont know you," i managed to say. I hope he couldnt hear the shaking in my voice.

"Of course you do. Your the girl who wouldnt dance with me and got your big handsome boyfriend to punch me in the face."

I noticed how his left eye was swollen and partly closed and i could see a hint of purple around it in the dark.

"Dont worry, i dont want to dance anymore," he smiled as he got extremly close to me and moved my hair back out of my face. I wanted to run, scream, do anything, but my body stayed planted. I couldnt move.

"I want something better," he whispered in my ear. Thats when the switch went off in my brain and i shoved him away hard in the chest and took off past him towards the school. Before i got ten steps i was picked up and knocked to the ground. i hit my head hard on the ground and everything went fuzzy. i tried to get back up but i was punched hard in the face which threw me back down. i could feel the blood trickling out of my nose and onto my cheeks. My heart felt like it was about to explode and my face hurt like a bitch. I tried to scream but his hand covered my mouth before i could make any impact. My thoughts got all jumbled and my eyes kept focusing in and out. I felt my shirt being lifted and and hand slowly crawl up my stomach. Thats when i began to cry. Not a lot, just a few tears traveled down my cheeks. I tried to say no but it just made him smile. I knew what was coming. Ive heard so many stories and news reports about rape and sexual assult but never in a million years did i think it would ever happen to me. I somehow gathered up enough strength and got my head together and managed to hit him in the head with my fist which got his hands out of my shirt, but that just made him more angry. He held both my hands down over my head and began to unbuttoned my pants.

"Please," i croaked but he just laughed.

"This can be my pay back to your boyfriend clocking me in the face."

My pants were pulled down leaving me in a shirt and underwear. My head was pounding and my nose and face were burning. So this is how it will happen then. I would lose my virginity to some fuck up who rapes girls for pleasure. I wanted to scream, but my voice was caught inside me. I felt so dizzy and i couldnt focus on anything. I could only feel. And i was not ready to feel what he was going to do.

"Get ready sweetheart," he cooed in my ear as he pushed my underwear aside. i shut my eyes tightly. Everything hurt. My thoughts couldn't gather together and my whole body was in so much pain. i knew what was about to happen. I knew i was about to get raped.