The plants retreat back to their normal size as Selina gets up and walks over to the two. Tim hops off of Bart's back and smiles at Selina. "How did we do, Mum?"

Selina smiles and pulls him into a hug. They had barely been with them and bey were starting to call them Mum and Momma(for Harley). Harley and Ivy do the same thing to Bart, who gladly hugs back.

"You two did great, you both have great teamwork skills." Selina says, ruffling Tim's hair.

"Which is why we're gonna give this to you two." Ivy says, pulling away from Bart and Harley.

Ivy leaves the room to get something. Tim and Bart look at each other excitedly. They both were thinking the  same thing.

Ivy comes back with two presents in her hands. One pitch black with some gleams of white cats on them. The other had black and red plants on them. Ivy had the specific ones to Bart and Tim.

Tim, as neatly as possible, opened his while Bart just ripped his apart. All the girls slightly giggled at this. For the two of them being friends, they sure did seem like polar-opposites.

When all of the paper was on the floor, both Tim and Bart had unfolded the suits in them.

Tim's suits was all black. It was a long sleeve, skin tight suit. Along with it, he had a whip, like Selina's, and had goggles with basically everything he'd need for nighttime excursions.

Bart's suit had black boot, with the main part being a plant-like green long sleeve. His gloves for his suit were black as well. Along with the suit came some goggles to keep his eyes from windshear speeds and a belt that helped him control plants like Poison Ivy.

( Whitefox_cx is the person who actually created the design for Bart's villain costume! Go check out her books! That where I got my inspiration for this!)

They both look up there parental figures and smile. They pull them all into a hug. "Thank you, Momma and Mom/Auntie Harley and Auntie Ivy and Mum/ Auntie Selina!" They spoke in unison.

The girls smiled and hugged back.

After the Bart and Tim had pulled away, Selina put down some rules.

"You can go out when we tell you to for the first week or so." Tim and Bart grown slightly. "You are not allowed to use your weapons in the house unless you are being attacked by someone you don't know or you are training with us present."

They both nod. Selina smiles.

"Alright Catlad and Poison Sumac. Dinner will be ready in a bit. Then it's off to bed."

They, again, nod and start to head up to Tim's room. "Bart, I still have someone for you."

Bart, confused, turns around and looks at Ivy. "Someone?"

Ivy nods and ushers him closer. She motions for him to give her the belt. He hands it to her. Harley smiles and wraps and arm around Bart's shoulder. "Hear is a friend who'll help you." Ivy says, pulling up a smaller version of her Venus FlyTrap.

She opens a latch to the inside of the belt and places him in the dirt. The FlyTrap roots sink in the with the Earth and you could see a smile.

Bart smiles as he takes his belt back and watches as the plant slither around his arm up to his shoulder.

"Thank you!" Bart said hurriedly, pulling Ivy into a quick hug before running back to Tim, who could also be seen smiling.

Both boys run up the stairs to Tim's room.

Poison Ivy and Harley look at each other and smile. "Lets go help, Selina in he kitchen, baby." Harley says, kissing Ivy's cheek.

Ivy nods in reply and walks out with Harley, petting a hyena on the way out.

~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated! Hell Yea!

Sorry for the late update. As some of you have heard, school had once again started, leaving me barely able to write. Most of the time, it's also me being lazy and just wanting to read.

Anyways, no Spanish yet. I'm hoping that the next chapter I do need to use Spanish. But it's mainly French right now.

French

Tu es prêt? - You ready?

Je suis née prête - I was born ready

Supérieure ou inférieure? - Above or below?

Ci-dessous, duh. Rouler sur mon dos sur trois - Below, duh. On the count of three

Un... - One...

Deux... - Two...

Trois! - Three...

That's all for today/now! I hope to get another chapter out later!

Until the next chapter, friends!