"Shut up." Mel slurred, "Calm your jealous ass down."

"This is not about jealousy. God! You are my fu*king mother! If you don't think I'm perfect then you shut it. You don't have to talk about it!"

"What's up with you all of a sudden? Got into a fight with Hunter? Why don't you get out and see him?" Mel narrowed her eyes.

Anna gasped. How did she know about Hunter? And how did she know that she had gone out to meet him. Then something clicked.

"You went through my text messages, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. And I am ashamed of! I didn't raise you to be a slut!"

"You have no fucking right to do that!"

"I am your mother. It's my right. I fed you, I gave you a shelter and clothes."

"oh my god. That's because you are a mom. That's your responsibility! If you can't handle that you should not have given birth to me!"

"When I was pregnant, I didn't ask for YOU in particular."

Anna gasped. She was speechless.

"I wanted a daughter like Ella. She always did well in exams, she never answer me back-"

Anna stood up abruptly and shouted, "STOP! JUST FUCKING STOP! JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD TELL ME THAT I'M THE BEST EVEN IF I'M NOT."

Mel copied her, "DONT YOU SHOUT AT ME! YOU UNGRATEFUL BI*CH! THIS IS WHY NO ONE EVEN LIKES YOU."

Anna gritted her teeth. Mel had hit the perfect spot. She could not argue back because it was true, no one liked her.

Mel didn't stop there she continued. "You were the reason your dad and I didn't get along."

''Omg. Don't you dare blame me! You blackmailed a fu*king five year old to spy on her dad! What were you expecting when you were threatening a child, telling her you wouldn't love her any more if she didn't do as you said?!"

She heard Angela and Rosy gasped, reminding her that they were there. Mel was flushing red in embarrassment and anger.

Anna turned to them, "Yeah, this is what our family really looks like. We're fu*ked up so don't be too surprised."

"Anna" Ella whispered.

She turned her head to Ella and Blake. She never intended for Blake to see or hear all of that but now her true self is exposed and she did not care.

"And you," Anna said to Ella, "You think you are better than me? Why don't you tell everyone what a liar you are. You are not even that girl with socks."

Ella looks like she's going to cry as her eyes fell with guilt. Blake hug Ella instantly.

"Yeah Blake I'm the girl you searched for. The stupid girl who used socks to puff up her chest." she said bitterly to Blake who kept up a poker face. "Disappointed?"

That's when she felt a sting on her cheek. Mel had slapped her. Anna stilled before she laughed at that.

She had already embarrassed herself so what's the use of trying to keep her modesty in check.

Anna turned back to Mel, "For your information, those dirty messages I sent to a guy making look like a slut? He likes me, so you are wrong."

With that Anna stormed out of the house. She took her phone out to call the only person that's on her mind. Asking him to pick her up.

"Are we there yet?" Anna groaned, as Hunter lead her to the forests. She wondered where he'll take her.

"Almost there." he smiled