Chapter2

Picture: Anna

Edited by : LarissaChesser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anastasia was carrying her books as she walked along the hallway. They had tests the next period so she had lots to think about before it starts.

Just as she was about to reach her class, someone bumped into her from behind. She fell on her knees, she makes 'oof' sound, dropping all the books around.

She bit her lips and didn't dare look up to see who the culprit was,

"Are you okay?" she heard someone asking her, his voice so gentle, and he bends in front of her and watch her collects the books. The voice sounds familiar,

"Ye-yes" she stuttered.

"Here, let me help you up" the guy in front of her held his hands out.

She took it and he helps her up. Just as she looked up to thank him, she froze,

'BLAKE! IT'S BLAKE RENDELL.'

Her jaws dropped, their eyes locked on each other. She really liked his beautiful blue eyes. He looks so good. She ignored the other students who were watching the exchange.

"It's you" he whispered.

"Yeah! You recognized me" tears blurred her eyes.

"Oh, my princess." He said pulling her close by her waist, their faces an inch apart. Her heart was racing so fast. She couldn't believe it. It must be a dream.

"Marry me. I love you so much. I always have"

"Yes! Yes, I will. Prince"

She swore she heard music playing in the background.

They leaned in close, oh em gee. They're going to kiss! Just as their lips were about to come in contact,
"Ella" he whispered.

"What!?" she asked, confused.
Before she knew it, she was suddenly pulled back.

"Wait!" she shouts as she falls back slowly like some kind of movie.

"Blake" she calls out trying to reach for him but all the scene fades as her body jerked. She opened her eyes slowly to see her sister Isabella shaking her.

"Wake up" she says.

"Ugh! Fuck you" she snapped. "Why did you wake me up! I was about to kiss him"
She had no words to describe how much she wanted to kill her sister right there. Her dream was cheesy and stupid as fuck but who cares. She almost kissed him! And dreams do count!

Isa rolled her eyes, "Believe me, I know. You pucker your lips like a damn chicken"

"Get out of my room" Anna said as she rolled out of bed.

"Hey. Where's your red CL" Isa ignored her.

"You're not wearing it"

"Yes. I am" she stubbornly narrowed her eyes.

"Fine" She grumbled, wanting her annoying little sister to be abducted by aliens, like seriously, "Just search the closet and get out"

"Breakfast ready!" they heard Ella's voice from downstairs.

"How did she manages to reach school in time after preparing breakfast and cleaning up after" she shook her head.

"She's crazy. Mom says so" Isa shrugged.

Of course she does. She thought bitterly.

...........................................................................................................................