Chapter 6

Dante's P.O.V

"They are preparing to send a messenger to king William to ask for a meeting instead of them just slaughtering every man, woman and child in sight". My brother informed me

Before i had the chance to process what was happening i felt a great pain in my chest, i looked down and saw my white shirt covered in blood. It wasn't silver though, so all that's going to do is sting a little. Bastards.

I turned towards the window but i wasn't expecting what i saw. I saw my sweet, innocent Lilly. But it wasn't.. Her once loving eyes where black with a bright gold rim around the edge, they looked confused and sad, yet hungry.. For blood, Her mates blood...

Jasper, my brother seemed to notice her lunge at my neck because before i could blink Lilly was pinned against the wall being restrained.

"JAKE, ERIC!" He yelled for the guards. About 10 seconds later my two body guards appeared an helped to restrain her. "Shall we make her sleep your highness?" Jake asked with a sinister sneer to is voice.

"Don't hurt her!" I commanded. But before we could do anything she passed out. "Take her to the closest spare room to mine, make sure she is unharmed and that nobody disturbs her, put a pixy on guard and tell them to alert me when she wakes up" i ordered.

You may be wondering about the whole pixy thing. Well basically pixies and vampires are very close, as a result they are aloud to enter and leave each others realms as they wish. They can fly and possess different elements which makes them perfect servants for a big palace like this.

We have a total of 20 worker pixies, 3 poses the power of water, 7 posses the power of fire, 5 have the power of earth and 5 have the power of air. The majority of them all share a extremely large bedroom in one wing of the house.

Their are a total of 27 Creatures living in this house, Vampires and pixies. My mother and father, The king and queen; My two vampire body guards, Eric and jake; The 20 worker pixies; My parents message carrier joe and My two older brothers Cameron and Jasper.

Both my brothers have a personal hatred for me. One of the things that comes with the prophecy is that i am to be king on my 21st Human birthday. Witch means that even if my parents where both to be killed and one of my brothers where to take the throne it wouldn't be for very long. Unless they... No they couldn't..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my name being called. "ALICE!" Jasper screamed almost deafening me. "What"!? I snapped

"You're bleeding bro"... I looked down at my once white tank top which was now covered in blood. 'That will never come out' i thought...

"...so they must have shot it from quite close... What do you think?" Jasper questioned

"Erm... What?" I questioned

He sighed with a amused smile on his face. "You where hit by a fire bolt, They wouldnt have been able to travel over the walls around the palace becauso it was done by inside the pallace... Ill check the servailance tapes, Since vampires dont show up we can icolate the species who did it.

~~AN: IT is insane how many of you like this and want me to keep it going, Thank you so much for the support :* Next chapter will be up soon~~