Chapter five!

'Lilly..' I heard my name as no more than a whisper, god why did i ache so much? 'Lilly..' I herd it again this time louder. Was this a dream? I thought. 'LILLY'! I awoke with startled scream and fell of my bed. As i sat up i realized something. This wasn't my bed... This wasn't my room!

I began to panic as i sat up from the floor to be met by a pain of emerald green eyes. "Have a nice trip?" He asked in a teasing manner. "Ha.ha. I laughed my voice dripping with sarcasm. "Where am i?" I asked.

At this question Dante began to back away slowly whilst explaining, "well, i knew you wouldn't come of your own free will... So I bit you... when you passed out, i opened a portal to the shadow coven... Welcome to the underworld! He cheered.

"WHAT! " i yelled and jumped up to a standing position "You kidnaped me?!"
"Well, technically yes, but we need your help. Im just as unhappy about this situation than you but its not our choice" He replied with no detectable emotion whilst He slowly stood up in front of me.

"What do you mean you hate this situation? Its just what you wanted right?" I questioned. He seemed so up for it when we first met.

"Lilly, we are mates, and i love you, but not out of choice. And thats what i hate. I wanted to take you on dates, buy you flowers, treat you like you should be treated. Then tell you who i am. But i cant do that now because their is no time." He said as anger and hurt spread across his face.

I had to admit In a different situation I'd be all over him, But I didn't like not having a choice in things.
Before i new what i was doing i slowly moved my face so that it was inches from his, I felt the bond, I felt our future, I felt the hurt overpowered by the never ending bliss I'd endure with him. Our eyes connected and i felt at peace. Butt before either of us had a chance to say anything their was a loud bang at the door.

A young man entered the room unannounced, i guess he could be considered very attractive. He had Dante's emerald green eyes and a sharp bone structure. He was very tall and dressed like he was going to a funereal.

I know the whole dressing in dark colors thing was to be expected, but personally i prefer bright colors, especially blue and white.

"Dante!" The man panted out of breath. "Their hear, the wolfs are attacking!"

"What! He yelled. "They where not meant to be hear for another week!"
"They shifted and ran, they had people come a few weeks ago with supplies which they hid just the other side of the river"
"Oh god" she muttered. "Where are mother and father?" She asked the tall vampire.
"They are preparing to send a messenger to king William to ask for a meeting instead of them just slaughtering every man, woman and child in sight."
I backed against the window scared of what i had just herd, we where being attacked? Why now, why cant my life just be normal. Before i could process what was happening Dante was in frond of me, his shirt was covered in blood, the smell was overwhelming sweet, In that second I knew powers where starting to awaken, it was being in a magical place, He was so....Tempting.. I needed his blood
....i lunged at his neck...

~~AN: Well ;D what do you think? I wont post another chapter unless i get 3 more votes and 3 comments

-- Free cookies ~~