Chapter 3!

~~AN: Sorry its been a while guys, iv had a lot to deal with and i wasn't sure wether to continue with the story. But I'm back now with chapter three... Enjoy :* ~~

Lilly's POV:

I woke up in a cold sweat, jesus why did that dream feel real? Oh yeah! Because it was. I grimaced at the thought of the last thing he said as i ran down the street 'See you tonight hun'. I shivered at the memory and looked at the time on my phone. 10:30.

I fell asleep a soon as i had got home from my little 'encounter'. 'Great' i thought, their goes my body clock. My uncle was waiting for me at the door, I guess the school had called to say I wasn't in, witch is why I now have a busted lip.
As i got out of bed to go to the bathroom i thought i saw a shadow move in the corner of my room, i quickly dismissed it and went to the toilet.

When i came back into my room i nearly had a heart attack, laid right in the middle of my bed with his arms behind his neck, Dante.
"You know you should have been able to sense me, this just proves that you need my help"

"I don't need help from a delusional vampire who thinks we're mates, now get out of my house" i demanded.

He slowly sat up and brushed his hair behind his ears. His eyes where full of amusement as i gazed at his beautiful face, 'No stop thinking like that he's crazy'

"Like what you see" He enquired whilst winking at me, god I may dislike him but he sure is hot

"I.. I don't.. Your.. I.." What was wrong with me! Why did this guy make me so nervous, i felt like a 10 year old with a crush on a pop star. I quickly realized he had crossed the room and was standing inches away from my face. 'Oh god' i thought. "I know how hard this must be to take in, but Lilly, you have to listen to me" He commanded. Unable to find my words i nodded slightly and let him pull me towards my bed.

He sat cross legged at the end of my bed and stared up at me with his neon green eyes. "I don't bite... Oh... Well i guess i do, but only if you ask nicely" he added with a seductive look that could turn strait men gay, 'Fuck' I thought.

"Let me rephrase that" he said obviously picking up this was very confusing to me "Are you going to stand their all night?" I quickly hid the smile that was threatening to show and sat down as far away from him as i could. "Good" He continued "As i was saying before you shouted at me, and may i say, that hurt" He said mockingly whilst putting his hand to his chest.

I rolled my eyes at her and he continued. "As i was saying. A vampire only has half of their powers, they need to admit their love for their mate and their full powers will be unlocked. Unfortunately, for halflings you don't have powers at all, if anything you have what humans would call 'strong senses'. The main problem with this, is that if you don't access your powers before your 18th birthday, you don't get them at all"

What was she saying? This must be a trick, to get me to say i love you so he can claim me as his mate. Ha! Thats not going to happen.
"What if i don't want my powers! What if i want to be a normal girl, who doesn't have to drink blood or live for ever?!" I questioned getting slightly emotional

He moved closer to me on the bed and cupped my cheek with his hand
"My dear...You don't exactly have a choice.. You see your part of an ancient prophecy, that can not be completed unless you have your full powers. Its up to you to bring piece to the underworld and stop the wars that are happening as we speak between the seven realms. Only you can save us....