Bastard Werewolf

SimplyAwriter_D

Chapter One-(sorry this will be a short one)

^^^Estrilda^^^

''OH,MY GOD, Estra, LOOK AT THAT HOT HUNK OF MEAT IN THE ARMANI!!!'' Screamed my best friend,correction, VERY drunk best friend,Charlene the ghoul, who at this moment in time would have probably thought the Pope was a 'HOT HUNK OF MEAT' but right now I'm gonna have too agree.

I mean I've seen my fair share of hotties in my immortal life but this guy was in another league all together,he was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS,and I AM NOT exagerrating .He was the definition of tall dark and handsome,he had chocolate brown hair, perfect cheek  bones and the most kissible jaw I've ever seen as well as how obviously ripped he was and from where we were perched on the bar he looked to be about 6'2 or 6'3.I just wanted to lick him all over like a popsicle!!!....But he was the werewolf hunter I'm here to recruit there for I knew why he was here and that I had to get him alone and tread lightly.

Oh,yeah I should probably introduce my self now,huh?                                                                                         Hi, my name is Estrilda Prevost and I'm a vampire assassin,yeah I know cliche, right?Anyway this means I basically get paid to get fake-drunk and kill people .YAY!.

I'm on the tall side at 6'0 with caramel coloured skin and hair so black its almost blue,I am the proud owner of a set of VERY REAL double Ds and what my best friend likes to call'An Ass To Die For'. My eyes are a light green and I have a somewhat perfect hour glass figure......And I'm over four thousand years old.UGH.Enough about me...

Now lets get back to the stack of Tall,Dark and Handsome deliciousness on the other end of the bar. 

''Who?' I reply to Charlene, whilst feigning disinterest.

(I'll translate too make her sound intellegibal) ''Who?Who?! What do you mean who!!! I mean the sex on a stick not sitting but 10 feet away, geez  girlie how much have you had to drink tonight!!''

I stare at her in dis-beliefe for a moment before exploding ''ME, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW MUCH HAVE I HAD TO DRINK YOU'VE PRACTICALLY DRAINED THE BAR YOU SADISTIC WHINEY BITCH!!!''

She just looks at me and sighs, mumbling under her breath,probably along the lines of ''Stupid vampire bitch cant you go drink someone now' that I can't understand when she suddenly freezes.Shes looking behind me and I suddenly feel heat at my back and I instantly know who it is,I turn slowly to see Mr. Kissible grinnig down at me,and OM MY GOD he had dimples,why did he have to have dimples,I'm a sucker for dimples!!!

Jesus woman get a hold of your libido, I think to myself,hes just a really hot guy..UGH!!!

He looks at me a moment the leans back and holds out his hand ''Jason Douglas'' he murmurs.I just sit there a moment, considering whether or not he knows what I am and what i'm doing here before recovering and shaking his hand and replying ''Estrilda Provest'' He nods almost to himself with an almost malicious look on his face look on his face.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm SO sorry if this sucks but its my first book so please leave comments as to whether or not i should continue.