In an Endless Sea [Chapter XVIII: NICO]

Chapter XVIII

NICO

It's the 28th of July which means 4 days before the Feast of Spes. 4 days before the wake of Gaea.

And Leo got stuck in Tartarus. Talk about luck.

We can't afford lose another day much more lose a demigod that's one of the seven that is destined to stop Gaea.

Good thing the nature spirits helped us because if they didn't Leo would be stuck there forever.

It's just a matter of jump to reach the underworld.

I saw cerebus playing with a rubber ball. That was Annabeth's toy for cerebus.

The dog might have smelled me because he looked up and run as fast as he could when he saw me.

In a matter of moment I was bathing with dog saliva.

"Easy there, boy. I need to get to Tartarus. Will you bring me to the entrance of the pit?" I stood up and looked at cerebus.

He barked and lowered his back. I don't speak dogs but I assume that means "ride". So I climbed cerebus' back and held on to his neck and we made out way through the fields of punishment to the entrance of the pit.

"Thanks, boy. This is as far as you can go. Go on play with your rubber ball again." As soon as I said the words rubber ball cerebus sprinted and went back to the entrance of the fields of Asphodel.

"Here I am again, Tartarus. Miss me?" after I've said that I jumped through the shadow. For short, I shadow traveled to Damasen's hut.

"Nico, friend!" Bob exclaimed.

Woah, he has found a new friend. He had a kitten.

"Nico, friend! You come back! Bob miss you so much, friend!" Bob ran to me.

"Woah there, big guy. Who's your new friend?" I asked him. I really love this guy.

"This is small Bob. Percy and Annabeth know them. This is Little demigod. I don't know his name." Bob pointed at Leo who was busy spitting his drakon stew. I laughed so hard to see how disgusted with the drakon soup Leo was.

"Nico, why did you come back? I thought you hated this place?" Damasen asked me.

"As long as you're here this place is not as bad as it seems. And there is always a reason to go back. And I have to get this stupid demigod who got kidnapped by Tartarus." I told Damasen. Which is true. I really love these two guys.

I heard Damasen and Bob laughed.

As soon as Leo realized that Bob and Damasen is talking to someone he looked behind him and saw me.

"NICO!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! YOU GOT ME WORRIED WHEN I SAW YOU UNCONSCIOUS IN SPAIN!" He ran to me and hugged me.

How'd he know I was unconscious?! Oh, right. COACH.

"Yeah, get your hands off me. We have to go." I told him.

I turned to bob and Damasen.

"Will you please hold my hand?" i asked bob and damasen.

"Yeah right. you don't want me touchig you but you asked them to hold your hand. Unfair!" Leo said and joined our circle and positioned himself between me and bob.

Bob and Damasen don't know that I'm planning to shadow travel with them. I just hope I have the strength to carry all of us.

As soon as Leo and Bob's hand made contact and I'm sure that they wouldn't let go of each other's hand We drifted into shadows.

=========

A/N: Yey! Another Chapie! :))) i really love myself for this. I hope you like it. Thankkkkkkkkk yooou for reading! :) did you like it? if you did comment your thoughts. :) if you didn't tell me what you didn't like. :)) thanks both ways. :D

God bless. <3

~treshieyow<3:* xx