In an Endlesa Sea [Chapter XV: CALYPSO]

Chapter XV

Calypso

3 days after Hephaestus talked to me I tried my best to make a raft that will carry me out of this island.

As soon as Hephaestus told me to help Leo I had no second thoughts and after a day left this island.

I thought that since a god is the one who asked me a favor then I'd be able to find my way out but I was wrong.

3 days ago I tried to sail my way out but I ended up back here in Ogygia.

"What is wrong with you, Hephaestus?! It's hard for me to do this. Don't you think I've suffered enough?" I shouted and I hoped that the god could hear me.

I was so devastated. I wanted to see Leo and help him. But no, this is a hopeless case. If the gods were playing with me then no doubt that they're doing a great job.

"Is that the way you ask for help?"

I heard a voice speak. It sounds as if the owner of the voice is inside an engine room. a very busy engine room. I can hear machines operating.

"You, no-good-mechanical-god, I've never been this happy to hear you. I've been asking for your help in the nicest way the past three days but you didn't even give me a sign that you heard me. How could I be nice now, ha?" Iwas sobbing with joy because after three days of thinking what to do and having my spirits crashed, I had the chance to talk to Hephaestus again.

"Zeus had been cutting communications outside Olympus. I tried talking to you. Now, I can't stay much longer. I've told Leo that I will send him help. I can't reach him and I don't know why, you have to tell me what happened to him once you got out of this island." Hephaestus may be a jerk to people sometime but he is a great father. He loves Leo so much but he's not good showing it. How can I say such things? I can feel it. He radiated love for Leo so much.

"Okay, I like your idea but first things first, and I want to get this straigh, You want me to help Leo. I want to do it too, but how could I do that if I can't even get out of this island?" I asked Hephaestus. Whatever his reaction will be, whether he'll hate me or curse me again I don't care anymore, I just wanted to know how I could help Leo.

"Ye of little faith." I heard Hephaestus gave out a huge sigh.

"That's why I'm here now. I'll give you the means of transportation. Now go."

If a moment earlier you can hear the noise of machines working now you will hear a deafening silence.

I tried to look around. How can I get out of this place?

I sighed.

"'I want to get out of Ogygia.'" I imitated all the heroes lines before going out of my island.

I heard a soft splash of water. I turned to the shore.

I was surprise to see it.

The magic raft appeared.

"So that was it?! I didnt have to make my own raft. I just had to say those words?" I'm really starting to hate the gods and their riddles.

"Thanks, Hephaestus. I'll see you Leo." After I've said that I got on the raft and rode away from my island.

=========

A/N: Yey. good to have this chapter off my shoulders. Calypso is going to help Leo and the Argo II crew. I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading. What do you think about this chapter? Comment your thoughts. =))) I love reading comments from my readers. =))

Whatupmoons: Hey, this is dedicated to you. Thank you for reading. :)) And thank you for the comment. :)

~treshieyow<3:* xx