jealousy

Omg it's my first preference on my second book! If you haven't go check out my first book! Hope you all like the first update 💖

JASON

Aria was your bestfriend, so when she told you that her little brother Mike was really depressed and had to be put on medication, you obviously wanted to help, seeing as you also have suffered from the same thing at one point in your life.

You were currently hanging out with Jason, laying with him on his couch. You and him were just talking, saying the first thing that came into your head an laughing about how ridiculous it was.

"Hey, I have to leave in 10 minutes." you tell him while pouting and resting your chin on his chest. He sighs and rubs your back softly.

"How come?" he asks.

"I'm going to go hang out with Mike." you say. Another sigh escapes his lips as he stands up and walks over to the door, completely blowing you off. You gather your things and sling your bag over your shoulder.

"What?" you scoff. He shakes his head and you still press him. "What?" It comes out a little more sternly.

"You've just been spending a lot of time with Mike lately and I wanna..." he trails off and you smirk to yourself because you know he's jealous.

"Jason, are you jealous?" you ask with fake shock. He sighs and you smile softly at him while wrapping your arms around his waist and looking up at him. "Look, the only reason I'm doing this is because I know what Mike's going through, I know how shitty he feels and how alone he feels. And when you're alone, it's not safe. Cause when you're depressed, your thoughts can be dangerous." you explain to him.

He smiles and kisses your forehead and let's his lips linger on your skin. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" he whispers. Your furrow your eyebrows and mumble a 'hm?'.

"You're so willing to help people and you're nice without even trying. I admire you for that." he explains. You can't help but feel the butterflies in your stomach and how warm your cheeks got. "I love you." he adds.

"I love you more." you tell him. You let go of his waist and kiss his cheek quickly and sweetly, that's how your kisses with Jason usually are.

MIKE

English class always came easy to you. You loved writing and you loved interpreting the symbols in whatever short story you were reading. You're just a natural at it. But, what you're not a natural at is citations.

Mr. Fitz has been helping you after and on the weekend with citing resources. He helps you during school and even sometimes at the Brew on the weekends.

Right now, you're curled up in Mike's bed with him playing with your hair and rubbing your back and talking about what you want for your future, which obviously includes the both of you together. You happen to glance down at your phone and see that it's 2:15.

"Shit!" you exclaim while jumping up, scaring Mike to death. "Oh my god." you mumble while throwing your sweater on.

"What is going on?" he asks, concerned.

"I'm gonna be late! I'm supposed to meet Mr. Fitz at the Brew in 15 minutes." Mike rolls his eyes while putting a sweatshirt on and grabbing his keys.

"Okay, pissy much?" you ask while walking out to his car while he trails behind. He doesn't answer so you just assume he's upset that you have to go. When you get to the Brew you see Mr. Fitz and he grins when he sees you but it quickly fades into a frown when he sees Mike.

You turn to Mike who is practically fuming and you look back to Mr. Fitz and then back to Mike. "Wait, wait, wait," you mumble quietly. "What's going on? Is there something I'm missing?" you ask.

"Yeah, your tutor over here is hitting on you." Mike says. You send him a confusing glance. "Y/N, you're kidding me right? Why do you think he's always trying to tutor you? He obviously just wants to be with you." Mike laughs.

"He's just helping me with citations."

"You think he cares about all of his students this much?" It makes sense now. It really does. But you think it's kinda cute how protective Mike is being. It lets you know how much he cares about you. "I'm sorry for being such an ass." he apologizes. You smile and lean over and hug him.

"It's okay. I know you're just jealous." You hear him gasp and pull back.

"What? N-no, Y/N, I-I'm not jea-"

"It's okay baby. I know." you smile. He smiles too and kisses your cheek.

"From now on, I'll help you with English."

EZRA

You were walking through the halls with your new friend, Caleb. He just moved here. He said he's lived a lot of places, that he's never lived somewhere longer than 2 years. You think it's cool. He's probably met so many different people.

He's in your English class which you have with your boyfriend who is also your teacher. Ezra is amazing. He's loving and he's smart and he's witty and not to mention, hot. You sit basically right in front of his desk and Caleb sits beside you.

During class, Caleb is continuously flirting with you by passing you notes, making you laugh, leaning over to "help" you with questions he knows you don't need help with. Every couple of minutes you'll glance up at Ezra who is glaring at Caleb.

If looks could kill...

"Okay guys, just look over the homework tonight and have it ready for tomorrow. That's it." And then, the bell rings. You stand up and Caleb is ready to walk you to lunch but you turn to him.

"Uhm, I just need to ask Mr. Fitz a question about the homework, I'll catch up with you." Caleb frowns slightly but nods and walks out. When he turns around, Ezra makes a face at him like a child.

You widen your eyes at him and lightly slap his arm. "Hey." you warn him.

"God, that was painful to watch." Ezra sighs while sorting through the mess of papers strewn around his desk. You tilt your head and place a hand on his arm.

"Well, I'm sorry. I'll have to talk to him." you say. He smiles softly at you while checking before kissing you quickly.

"I just--you're my girlfriend and I love you alright?" he says.

"Of course. I love you too Ezra." you say.

"Go, I don't want you to miss lunch. Come by my apartment after school?" he asks.

"I'll be there." you say while turning to walk out.

"Oh and Y/N?" you turn back around. "Don't sit with Caleb."

Wow can't believe it's my second book for these preferences