"Miss Whittman will be suspended for the next two school days. Which are Tuesday and Thursday. I hope she'll learn to be less violent in this situation." Miss Jarvis said, stood, and walked out of the room.

I grabbed Wendy and walked out of the school after signing her out.

Alex and I walked with Wendy to the car. I put her in her seat and put her seat belt on for her.

On the way to my house, the car ride was silent. "Daddy?" Wendy asked quietly from the backseat. "Yes Wendy Ann?" I answered. "You still love me. Right?" She asked. "Of course I do." I said.

When we got to my house we got inside and I took Wendy to my room.

"Wendy. I'm very very disappointed in you. You know better than to pull that. You think you're gonna make friends like that?" I asked, getting kinda loud.

Alex's POV

I'm sitting on Jacks couch, listening to the conversation that's happening down the hall. "Daddy I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Wendy yelled, I could tell she was crying as well. "You know I don't want to do this, but it's for your own good." Jack said.

Oh, oh my god. Jack is gonna spank the kid. Jack, the man who would never kill a butterfly, is gonna spank Wendy.

I heard the jangle of his belt buckle, Wendy cried louder.

I heard four sharp slaps, each one I winced at, each one Wendy cried harder.

I heard the belt drop to the floor. "Don't come back out till I get you." He said and walked back out of the room.

Jack's POV

"I'm sorry daddy! I didn't mean it!" She yelled. "You know I don't want to do this, but it's for your own good." I said and unbuckled my belt. "Pull down your skirt and underwear." I mumbled. She obeyed, probably knowing the consequences would be even worse if she didn't.

I sat on my bed and pulled her over my knees. I didn't use the belt, I kept it in the hand that I was using to hold her down with. I gave her four sharp and hard slaps to her butt, quietly told her to put her skirt and panties back on. I dropped the belt to the floor and walked to the door

"Don't come back out till I get you." I mumbled, tears running down my face.

I saw Alex looking at me when I walked into the living room. "I didn't use the belt." I mumbled. He stood up and brought me into a hug. I lost it. I started bawling into his shoulder.

"I know man. I know you didn't want to, but you had to." He mumbled into my ear.

I could hear Wendy crying, which made me cry harder.

Once I finally calmed myself down, with Alex's help, I told him he could leave. He called Lisa and asked her to pick him up. Five short minutes later, he was gone. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes for a minute.

I got up and went to our room. I opened the door and saw my little girl curled at the headboard, quietly crying.

"Baby? Come on." I said. She looked up and shook her head no. She's afraid of me.

"Honey, I'm sorry." I said as I walked to the side of the bed she was on and sat on the white carpet.

"I'm sorry. Come on, let's get you in the bath." I said. She nodded and got off of the bed. She and I walked to the bathroom.

I drew the bath water just how she liked it and asked,"Bubbles?"

"Only good girls get bubbles." She mumbled and shook her head no.

I helped her get undressed and she climbed into the tub. She sat criss cross and sat her hands on the outside of her hips.

I washed her hair and body the grabbed a towel. I helped her out of the bath and wrapped the towel around her small frame.

I carried her to my room and grabbed her a big Nirvana shirt and a pair of panties.

After she dressed herself we walked to the living room where I combed her hair out and then I made us dinner. A dinner of chicken nuggets, Mac n cheese, and some grapes that were in the fridge.

I finished our dinner and grabbed forks, drinks (mine being a coke and hers being apple juice), and carried it to the living room.

I handed her the small plate and she sat on the floor in front of the coffee table. She began eating as I found a movie to watch on Netflix. "Ooh! Can we watch Mulan?" She asked as she saw it pass by while I was scrolling. "Sure thing." I said, clicked on it, and began watching.