Chapter 1

[ Jessica is Ariana Grande ]

💄Jessica's POV💄

"I wont lie to you

I know he's just not right for you

And you can tell me if I'm off but i see i-".

i turned my alarm off before 'HE' heard.

i got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. i looked horrible.

i quickly got undressed and turned the water on. i did my business and hoped out. I quickly changed. (outfit below)

I opened the door quietly and went down the stairs without making noise

I opened the door quietly and went down the stairs without making noise. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

I woke my Brothers and sister then 'HIM' . he opened the door and pulled me by my hair then punched me and kicked me twice then stepped on me and left .I went upstairs waiting for my Baby sister so we can go to school and to bring me food. while i was waiting i cleaned up my face and looked at my stomach.

You see my 'dad' doesn't let me eat here. My brothers are twins but there 18 they are graduating this year and next year is my year to graduate then its my little sister.

she is 16 so she's graduating next year then we are going to move to Las Vegas.

"Hello" My sister Jade says
I wave at her if you haven't noticed i don't talk because i can't. "Here's you food" I grab her hand and sign
thank you.

i sign to her asking if she's ready. "Yes" i grab my keys and walk downstairs and we walk out. we get in and i start the engine and drive to school.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Once we get there we get out i put my hood on and walk to the bathroom quickly and lock the door after making sure no one's in there.

Then i take off my sweater and put on my Counselor on my bruises and cuts.

I put my sweater back on and unlock the door and walk out. i go to locker and grab my books. The bell rings so i close my locker and walk to class.

I was looking down so i accidentally walking into someone. i didn't look up because i had to pick up my stuff and go to class so i picked up my stuff and the person i bumped into was yelling stuff.

Then he grabbed my chin to make me look at him there was someone very close behind him. He asked me what my name is. I didn't know how to respond so i didn't i see there was my best friend so i tapped his shoulder and i grabbed his hand i asked if they "can tell him im mute and tell them my name" in sign language my bestfriend Michael nodded.

Michael told him "her name is Jessica and shes mute" the person i bumped into was laughing as soon as he heard mute. When he started laughing because i was mute i was hurt i started crying.

I tried running but Michael grabbed me and pulled me in a hug and let me cry while Piri ( Person I Ran Into) looked at me confused.

Michael got mad at him for laughing and let me go and put me aside then he punched Piri and piri punched back and they went back and forth i wanted it to stop so i jumped in.

At the wrong time because i myself got punched by Piri and Michael ran to me and started saying things but i couldn't hear him because i blacked out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I woke up in a white room. i tried moving but I couldn't and let out a groan. i moved my head to the right and saw Michael in a chair. He was holding my hand so i moved my fingers and he woke up immediately. i gave him a weak smile. He got up and smiled big. but there was lots of people behind him....
*
*
*
Who do you think the people are let me know in the comments😁
*
*
*
*
*
CLIFFHANGER
Hope you guys enjoyed chapter one if you want to let me know how you liked it or any suggestions that would be nice OK so have a good day cya later fam😁✌🔥