31

I pounced on a robot with a screech of warning to Steve, seeing as he hadn't been paying attention and the robot was about to shoot him.

He whirled around in time to see me take the robots head from its shoulders, tossing it aside.

I saw Ultron flying over. He stopped a certain distance away gaining everyone's attention.

"Is that the best you can do?!" Thor yelled to him.

I shook my head, lightly head-butting Steve's back. That was a stupid thing to say.

A swarm of robots came looking like ants whose colony had been disturbed.

"You had to ask," Steve said glaring at Thor. He seemed to share my sentiment.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted, all of me against all of you. Now how will you win?" Ultron questioned.

Tony looked at Steve, "Like the old man said," turning to look at Ultron," Together,".

And with that, chaos erupted around the thing we were protecting.

We defended one another and we destroyed many, many robots.

Once it was under control, we had to hurry out again to load up the citizens who were still trapped here.

They were loading them onto the carriers, which were going to the hellicarrier.

"Delta search for people!" I heard Clint call.

I chattered in response before running out to find people.

I stopped by a pile of rubble seeing a hand poking out. I started moving the rubble aside with my claws. They didn't smell dead.

I heard someone gasp from inside, I started to dig quicker. When I could, I grabbed the back of a woman's shirt, taking off running to the hellicarrier.

A robot was in my way, so I jumped and whirled around sending it flying with my tail as the plates formed decapitated it. The woman screamed as I did so.

I ran faster towards the carrier, gaining attention of a medic who was aboard.

He took the woman from me, nodding in thanks.

I ran back to the battle to save anyone I could.

I gathered a few people and brought them back.

Everyone else was starting to get on board, but I noticed Clint going to pick up a kid.

I started that way to bring the pair of them on board.

I turned my head and saw gunfire kicking up dirt as it landed in the ground.

Steve and Thor jumped out of the way, but Clint turned to shield the child and braced himself for impact.

I ran towards them, pulling my tail in front of me to activate the shield again.

One bullet slipped through the shield before it had completely activated and everything went black for me.