12

"I think she's fine with Natasha," Steve announced the obvious before asking, "Do you think Fury would let her stay at the tower with us and go on missions with us?"

Everyone shrugged, "Probably not, but we're the Avengers, and I want Delta to stay so she's gonna stay," Tony said, walking over and undoing my leash.

I rubbed my large head against his chest before wandering around the room again.

They observed me for a moment before Bruce and Tony started working on some research.

Natasha watched over their shoulders while Steve and Clint talked about me.

I could hear heavy steps coming from down the hall.

I jumped on the table again screeching loudly; everyone's attention snapped up to me, shocked expressions on all of them.

The door opened.

A dark colored man with an eyepatch stepped in.

I hissed loudly, his scent was wrong.

Bruce got up and ran over to me with the leash, quickly chaining me to the wall.

"She doesn't like you Fury,".

The man flared at Tony, "She? I expected to get this information on my desk as soon as you had it Doctor,".

I growled loudly at the disrespect in his tone snapping my jaws.

Fury turned and glared at me and I rose to my full height baring my teeth at him glaring right back.

Natasha picked up the clipboard she'd read, bringing it over to Fury to hand it to him.

The man stood there and flipped through the notes, silently reading every word.

After a few minutes of reading, he looked up, "I expect this to be on her file within the hour,".

Bruce nodded and walks over to the computer starting to type.

Tony snatched the clipboard from the man and brought it to Bruce. He then walked over to me and started to scratch under my jaw.

I chattered happily and fell onto the floor with a, very much, audible thud.

Everyone turned to stare at me.

Tony continued to scratch my jaw as I writhed on the floor, happily chattering.

Clint, Steve, Tony, and Bruce started to laugh. Natasha cracked a small smile.

Fury simply just rolled his eyes and left the room.