Fangs And Pastel Skirts

I woke up to find a brand new rainbow pastel skirt and a purple tank top on the foot of the bed. Under it I found a new toy. Sneaky daddy. I slid it on and wiggled around. Then I put on my new tank top. I looked at myself in the mirror and i pranced out of the room. Daddy can I please go to the park after breakfast I said at the table. Daddy looked at me and smiled " Sure pumpkin, but look both ways before you cross the street. " I looked at him and finished the last of my cereal which was a pain in the ass to do. I put on my shoes and started walking to the park. In the alley I saw a dirty man shaking a cup of coins. I walked over to him and handed him a couple of dimes I had in the tiny pocket of my skirt. He smiled and reached out for a handshake I held out my hand too, but when he took it he yanked me into the alley. He bit me and sucked the blood from my neck. Then he fees me a couple of drops of his own blood. When I woke up it was 11:00 Frankie was probably worried sick. I ran as fast as my legs could go. I felt blisters popping up. I bursted in through the door and I saw daddy crying. I ran and jumped into his lap. He saw my sun burn and the blisters. He kissed me and asked what happened. I showed him my neck and told him about the man. He hugged me and called Mikey. "Hey Mikey, come get gee he got bit by a- a um....you're gonna call me crazy, but it was a vampire.Oh? Okay. Hurry." daddy hung up and sat back down. "I told Mikey about what happened. He's on his way." I was scared. What would I eat? Would I drink little bits of daddy's blood? Would I drink animal blood from butchers? Could I still go outside? As I was pondering I heard a knock on the door.it was Mikey he ran over to me and examined my bite. He looked at me and said I could only go outside on rainy days where I can have an umbrella or at night. I was getting hungry. Not like normal....do I need blood? Fuck what do I do, how do I tell them I want blood? Frank looked at me and he saw the expression he guessed I wanted to feed. He picked me up and brushed some hair away from his neck I bit down, he winced but didn't back down. After a couple of seconds he tapped on me and said " That's enough Gerard." I stopped because I love my daddy. "Ha ha! Fancy fangs!" he called me. I hissed at him and he raised his hands apologetically.