"Leave him alone Rick, I'm enjoying myself." I turned around and Nathan smiled when we started

grinding like this instead. It was the truth, I was enjoying myself.

"Very well." I could practically hear his teeth grinding before he disappeared again.

"Princess?" Nathan asked me with laughter on his face.

"Long story." He smiled. "And no, you can't call me that."

"Fine, fine." He laughed a little and pulled me closer. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck and

smiled.

*****

"Did you know that we've been at this for three hours now?" Nathan talked directly into my ear as we

continued to grind back to front again.

"Really now?" He nodded and smiled against my cheek. "Did you wanna stop?"

"Well, I am a bit thirsty." I laughed a little and grabbed his hand before we walked back over to the bar.

"Scotch and rum please." Polly nodded and got us our drinks as we sat on the same stools we were

sitting on three hours ago. I thanked him and took a long drink of my rum.

"So, how long are you gonna be at this party?"

"I don't know, why?" I smiled, having a feeling I knew where he was going with this.

"Well, I didn't wanna be alone for how ever long if you left." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Well, shall we dance again then?" I hoped up from my stool and offered my hand.

He smiled and grabbed my hand before I dragged him into the crowd again. He grabbed my waist and

we started grinding again, but this time it was a little different. This time he kept his mouth close to my neck and it wasn't quick grinding like before, this time it was slow, sexual grinding. I bit my lip and smiled as I pulled his head closer to my neck, forcing him to kiss it.

He smiled and started sucking on my skin. "Nathan, have you seen the inside of the mansion yet?" He

shook his head before he bit into my skin and started sucking again. I grabbed his hand and lead him into the mansion. He looked around, amazed, before I pulled him up the stairs. I used my wolf listening to find an empty room. The closest empty one just happened to be Jared's and I smirked.

I opened and closed the door and locked it before I pressed Nathan up against it. He smiled and kissed

me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He continued giving me kisses as he walked us over to Jared's bed. We fell onto it, not knowing where it was exactly, and continued making out.

Nathan snaked his tongue into my mouth and I pulled on his shirt collar. "You can take it off if you

want." Nathan breathed against my mouth before kissing me again. I sighed and ran my hand down his shirt, allowing my fingers to undo the buttons of the black dress shirt. I opened my eyes to see that his chest was pale and had little muscle to it.

Nathan stood up and pulled the shirt off as I scooted back onto the bed and kicked my shoes off,

revealing my black socks. He smiled and laid on top of me before he continued to kiss me.

The door knob started raddling when Nathan started feeling me through my shirt. "Damn it!" Jared

complained before dragging his whore to another room. I laughed a little and kissed Nathan again.

"This is his room isn't it?" I nodded as I untied my top and Nathan pulled it off, revealing my bare

chest. Nathan's eyes changed with a lust tint before he kissed me again.

I pulled out of the kissing and Nathan went to kissing my neck. "I've never had sex before." He

moaned against my neck and continued to feel me.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He kissed me before I pulled away again.

"Do-"

"I have a condom, don't worry." I nodded and kissed him again before I pulled him down onto the bed

with me.

*****

I stretched and groaned the next morning; I was tired and sore. I turned over and scooted closer to

Nathan. "Morning." He mumbled into my hair and I smiled a little. "It's been a while since I stole someone's virginity."

I moaned against his chest from tiredness before kissing it. "How old are you Nathan?"

"Almost twenty." I nodded and continued kissing his bare chest. "You?"

"I'm seventeen." He moaned from tiredness as well and held me closer.

"You were amazing." I scooted up and kissed him. "I've never been with someone who sounds so much

like a dog when they have sex though."

I opened my eyes and pulled away from him a little. "What do you mean?"

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "You whimpered a little," He kissed me before talking again.

"And you howled." He tugged on my lower lip with his teeth before he kissed me again. "There were a lot of girls howling last night actually."

I waited to see if he'd say anything else, but he never did. We laid there in silence for a while until I

heard my mother calling down the hall. "Melanie??"

I sighed and started getting dressed. "Is that your mom?"

"Yeah." I pulled my shoes on before she called for me again.

"Melanie???"

"Will I get to see you again?" Nathan sat up and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah." I dug in the bed side table for pen and paper and handed it to him. "Write down your address

or phone number or whatever." Nathan did as told and wrote down both his address and phone number.

"Hey." Nathan held my hand when I tried to leave. "I had a great time." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Me too." I kissed him before leaving them room, locking the door behind me.

"Mela-" Mom stopped calling for me when I walked down the hall. "There you…." She stopped

midsentence and her eyes grew a little wide. "Did you choose? You finally chose??" She grabbed my hands happily, think the smell of sex was because of me finally choosing my mate.

"No Mom, I haven't chosen." She frowned and let go of my hands. "Can we just go home so I can

shower?"

"Actually, Rick called a meeting. Someone killed a human."

******************************************************************

Hey guys :D So I wasn't too descriptive was I?? Should I write like that for my other stories? Or was it not descriptive enough for some of you O.o?? Comment and vote please :D