“What the hell? What is going on here?”

He marched into the center of the circle, looking at all the men around- when is eyes landed on me he did exactly what Jason did only 15 minutes before. As his eyes trailed from my feet up my body I couldn’t help but shiver at his intense gaze. His eyes lingered over my breasts before snapping to my eyes. His voice came out in a deep low growl;

“Eryn? … What are you doing… and dressed … li-like that?”

I loved that he looked at me like that, and I fucking hated that I loved it. Standing up straight I glared at him

“Will, I’m showing your pussy men how to really fight. If you stay where you are I have no problem taking you and that giant teddy bear out… move.”

When Will never budged I mind linked Daniel.

“Get him out of here, I have plans today”

“Yes ma’am”

Daniel came around and whispered something in Wills ear; he nodded then moved off to the side. Raising my eyebrows at Daniel just smiled and shrugged then went to stand by Will.

What did you say to get him to move?”

“Tisk Tisk Tisk Eryn… I don’t think that’s any of your business”

Shooting Daniel a glare he sent a wink my way then blew me a kiss. Will growled a deep growl and I shot him a glare

“Knock it off- control yourself it’s getting old”

I turned back around and got into my stance- I knew Will was shocked at how I spoke to him but I don’t care. I hate the affect he has on me still. Stupid good for nothing bond.

Jason got into his stance and cocked his head to the side. Giving him a nod I started to circle him, as he did me. I took a step to the right; he took a step the left. I knew he was going to lunge for me before he did; Daniel always said watch the feet… they never lie. The direction of the foot will always tell you where they will go so when I took a step right and his foot pivoted I was ready. He lunged fast… but he was a big guy he couldn’t just throw it around like that. As he landed on the ground I wasted no time jumping on his back, my right arm went under his neck as my left arm held it in place. He gasped trying to buck him off me but I had my legs locked around his torso. Clawing at my arms I moved so my lips brushed his ear.

“Do you tap out?”

His wheezy breath tried to yell never.

Shaking my head at his stubbornness I tightened my grip on his neck. Within 15 seconds he dropped. Getting up I faced his men… eyeing each one until I stopped at Will.

“If that was your best fighter in the pack then you should ALL be here everyday training; without bitching and moaning. If you don’t you WILL be wiped out when the hunters attack.” Shrugging I started to make my way to the treadmill; I was running off adrenaline and I loved it! I stopped just before I jumped on and turned back around to the stunned men

“If I was you guys; I would be less worried about the hunters and more worried about a rogue wolf… you ALL need to learn a few things”

Jumping on the treadmill I started to run; and didn’t stop for 30 minutes. I was happy nobody bugged me; I needed to run off some steam. As I jumped down I grabbed my water bottle and squirted it in my mouth. I didn’t care that it was going everywhere it felt so good. When I opened my eyes they locked onto Blake’s green ones. His eyes diverted to my neck where I felt some water driblets running down my already sweaty body; it slowly rolled into my sports bra. Blake’s eyes snapped back to mine and he stalked forward, swooping me up over his shoulders I squealed.