First Day, All New Pains. EDITED

"Now ya better not come home late again.", Papa said and I grabbed my hat. "Papa, I told you, I'm stayin' after school for now on." Papa slammed his hand down on the table and looked at me. "Is this for yer Acting Career?" I bit my lip and shook my head. "No...but it could help me! Like....um.... I-I....", I said and he shook his head. "Kari, I love ya okay? Do what makes ya happy. I ain't gonna get in yer way, but make sure it's somethin' ya wanna do alright?"

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "Aye! Feed the pigs before ya go!", Papa yelled and I ran back in to get the slop. I dumped it in the pig feed and the pigs came squealing to it. I laughed and patted their heads. I ran to my truck and drove out of the dirt rode.

After a long day at school....

I ran up the stairs and opened the doors. "Kari, your here. Finally.", Tamaki-senpai said, taking ahold of my arm and leading me over to the table. "We have also decided something. Since your only drawing it out, I would like for you to cosplay with us as well.", Kyoya said and I shook my head.

"It wasn't really an offer Kari, you do owe us.", He said, pushing up his glasses and giving me an evil smile. "You said you would like me to." He looked up at me and gestured towards the group. I looked over and saw a teary eyed Honey, puppy dog Tamaki and the hopeful faces of the twins.

I sighed and Tamaki jumped up and down. I felt myself go weak as they brought out an outfit. I can't wear that. They'll see the....ya know what....I don't care no more. I can't let this control my life.

I straightened up and took the thing reluctantly. "Haruhi, help Kari with the outfit.", Kyoya said and Haruhi sighed. We walked in and I started changing. "Are you okay with...", she started and I nodded. "I can't let these things hold me back any longer.", I said and she nodded. "Today's cosplay is Fairytale. So I'm guessing Tamaki made you the Elf Princess.", Haruhi said, helping with the outfit.

Haruhi changed too and she wore a Prince's outfit. I fixed her hair and she did mine. We walked out and Tamaki-senpai flipped. "Look at my little girls!", He said and Honey-senpai smiled. "You look like a real Elf Princess Kari-Chan!"

((Chapter Pic))

I silently thanked them and we walked over to the couch. "Where do I stand?", I asked and Mori-senpai pulled me into his chest. My eyes widened and he smiled abit down at me. The doors opened at they all said their Welcoming. Afterwards, I walked over to Tamaki and he told me to sit with Kyoya.

I sat down and he glanced over at me. "What can I do for you?", He asked and I slumped into my seat. "Suoh-senpai made me come over here.", I said and Kyoya raised an eyebrow. "Did he now?", He said and I nodded, letting my head hit the table painfully. So much for dressing up., I thought to myself, but as I thought that, Kyoya raised my head and smiled. "Why don't we show them what we can do?", He said and I gulped. "W-Wha do you mean?", I said, scared of the answer. Scratch that, I was petrified.

"Well, let's give em a show. Just follow my lead.", He said and I nodded hesitantly.

He got down on his knee and bowed his head. This caught everyone's attention. I felt my face go red from all the attention and he looked up at me, crying... OH MY GOD HE IS CRYING!!!

"Kari. You are someone dear to me. And I can't let anyone take you away from me.", He said, taking my hands and crying softly into them. My face softened and I smiled sadly. Everyone has crowded around to watch. "Oot-Kyoya-Senpai.", I said lifting his face. His tears still streaming down his face as he sniffed. I wiped some away and smiled softly, and caring and lowkey trying not to go red in the face while running off embarrassed  "You will always be special to me. You won't lose me. I promise.", I said and he looked into my eyes, as if saying here's the real part.

"Prove it.", He said and I felt my heart rate pick up. I kept in character and I heard some of the girls whisper for me to kiss him. "K-Kyoya-Senpai, I can't do it in front of everyone...it'll be embarrassing.", I said, blushing and looking away, staying in character. He stood up and held my face. "Are you ashamed of me?", He asked sadly.

"Of course not Senpai.", I said and he inched closer. "Than prove your love.", He said and all the girls squealed. The twins were holding back Tamaki, Mori-senpai was holding Honey-senpai's eyes closed and Haruhi looked confused.

He leaned in closer and as did I. Oh my god, Kyoya is gonna be my first kiss. But before he could kiss me, I gave him a hug. "I'm sorry, I can't do it.", I whispered in his ear and he smiled. "I knew it.", He whispered, then whispered something else in my ear. My eyes grew wide and I felt myself go weak in the stomach.

"Those scars are from when your mother die, am I correct?"

He stood up and smiled at everyone. "Thank you everyone for coming today, but it is now closing time.", He said and everyone filed out. "Haruhi, please come help.", I said softly, waving her over. She walked up to me and her eyes widened. "Kari, you don't look too good.", She said and I nodded. "Please help.", I said and she put her arm on my waist and pulled me up. We wobbled over to the changing room and she set me down in one of the chairs. "What happened?", She asked feeling my forehead and helping me undress. I shook my head and took off the wig.

"I-I. H-He. I c-can't.", I said, now sitting in my tank top and spanks, cradling my head in my hands.