i | preface

preface

preface

copyright & disclaimer

Text copyright © Odds and Sods™ two thousand and sixteen

All rights reserved ® symphonia- (Tina N.)

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals.

i don't understand why you would steal this, though.

dedication

to everyone who wonders if i'm writing about them. fictional or non-fictional. {but mostly the latter.}

i am.

:)

quote

'The more weird you are, the more fun you are.'

―Anonymous

short synopsis

short synopsis

Just miscellanea from me, whether it be my stories, life or rants.

{there's nothing much i can add onto that.}

note

yo yo tina here. i hope you all enjoy reading this insight into my life and writing. you better buckle your seat belts because you are in for a wild ride!

constructive criticism is more than welcome! {well for the actual extras of my stories} {unless you think my life needs actual criticism} and feel free to comment your thoughts on each chapter (and maybe throw in a follow and a vote as well). it keeps me motivated!

Enjoy!