Chapter 11- Escape

Michelle POV
I look at my foot. Bloody. Great! Just what I needed. I hurt my foot. I cant exactly scream for help right now. On the middle of the forest. The only person that may hear me is Riley!
"Come on Michelle! Think!" I say.

*****************
Riley POV
Im heading back to the city right now. Piper gets a call.
"Hey!" She says. "Did you get the job done?"
"What?!" She shouts. "Ok, we will be right there."
"What happened?" I ask.
"I knew we shouldnt have trust him. He messed up." Piper says.
"Ugh!" I say. "That fool!"
I take a turn and we head to the mansion.

********************
Giselle POV
Me, Stephanie, Richelle and Amanda are hanging out right now.
"What is taking her so long?" Amanda says.
And Michelle isnt here.
"What if something happened to her?" Richelle says.
"Im scared now." Steph says.
"Ok" I say. "Stephanie, you go inform Piper. We are gonna wait."
Stephanie runs.

Stephanie POV
I run to the office.
"Piper!" I shout. I enter the office and see Amy there. She is the one that is in charge when Piper isnt here.
"Where is Piper?" I ask
"I dont know. She told me that she would leave for today." She says.
"Is there any address that we can find her?" I ask again.
"No sorry."
"Ok thanks! Bye!" I say and run.

***************************
Riley POV
We get to the mansion and see Noah. "You fool!" I yell at him. "How could you let her go! She saw your face!"
"I know! She tricked me. She managed to un-tie herself and then she ran and hit me!" Noah says.
"Ugh! Now I have to deal with her myself!" I say and grab a gun. "You two stay here!"
I run out.
***************************
Michelle POV
Right now, I am literally crawling! Im in such a bad condition! My foot really hurts and I cant really walk now. I hear a noise. "She is coming!" I say. My eyes are closed, cause Im afraid to watch what the noise is. I stand there 5 minutes. Then my eyes open. I smile. In front of me, there is a beautiful, white horse. "Where did you come from?" I say. I used to have a horse back in Madison. And i was obsessed with riding it. So I get an idea. I put my hand onthe horse and my other hand on a tree and push my body up. With a lot of effort, I manage to climb myself on the horse. I begin to ride it. Just then, I hear actual footsteps.

Riley POV
Im running on the forest right now.
"She cant be far!" I say and keep on running, until I see a whits figure. A horse with someone on it! The horse starts running and I try to follow it. Horses are fast, but Im trying to keep up with him. We are now on the end of the forest. I stop running and before giving up, I shoot one time. Lucky shot!

Michelle POV
As I am trying to get away, the bullet actually hits the horse's leg. The horse makes two more steps before falling with me on it. I try to crawl, while she is running fast. Im doomed. When I stop crawling, I hear a car sound stop and see Richelle and Stephanie. They carried me to the car fast. She tries to shoot us, but she shoots the car. Im safe now. Im so exhausted and I lost so much blood. I close my eyes.

Amanda POV
I scream as Michelle closes her eyes. We check her pulse.

To be continued...

A/N Ok guys! Chapter 11 is officially done! The finale is coming soon! And vote and comment, ofc :) I really hope you liked it, cause I definetly enjoyed writing this! Tell me your opinion in whether she is alive or not!
Bye,
Alex!