Christmass wishes!

Finally! No school! Nothing else, but watching tv, singing, dancing and playing the piano! It's Christmas! So I guess I should say: Merry Christmas! I love you all guys!
TNS_writer    Thanks for always supporting me, even when I didn't support myself. Thanks for always being there. I think that you know me better than my real friends. I Hope that you have the best Christmas ever!
TheTeenageSloth     Thanks for your amazing covers and for your help on my books. All the votes and all the comments made me stronger. You are actually, one of the few people that, even when I stopped supporting you, you continued to vote in my books. I am really grateful for that.
Kksem2   One of my "Wattpad Buddies". I wish youto have a wonderful time.
Jileytnstrittanyy     Thanks for all the votes on Getting Tired! And for the amazing songs.
jiley_TLA      And.   _tnsreality      When I first joined Wattpad, I saw your books and thought: These two, are the leaders of all the fans. I Remember that I was afraid to write, but when I saw your works I thought: If the Wattpad Users will enjoy me books as much as I enjoy these ones, then I will be happy to give it a try.
I don't know you well, but Merry Christmas!
jiley_TNS     Thanks for the support!
And others who were special to me!