Chapter 3

Drifting, effortlessly, letting the entire universe cradle your body... nothing is more  relaxing than watching everything around you expand into something so beautiful. Being free is something everyone wishes for and now I am.

As Roski and I drift out into nothing we look at each other and feel nothing but content. We were away from everything, everyone, all the rules, and regulations, free from confinement. We move closer to each other by trying to grab each others hands. We get a hold of each other and grab each other tightly.

When drifting in space you never know how much time has passed. So you just sit there aimlessly, drifting, like a peace of wood flowing down a river.

We look over and see what looks to be a giant planet colored different shades of blues and greens. That's when we start getting pulled by some mysterious force. Slowly being dragged, but then quickly falling as if we were being thrown down. Faster and faster we keep falling. The only thing we thought of was to hold each other and wait. We eventually crash land into a forresty area and clear trees in our way. I was knocked out cold during impact.

I wake up to see weird fleshy creatures next to Roski and I blinding us with boxes of light. I slowly move my arm around Roski's uncontious body and fly attempt to fly away but end up crashing immediately into the next tree.

"Shit! Damn wings... you never work when I need you. That's why I got caught when destroying the learning center."

I pick up Roski's body and decide to run. I look back and see that the fleshy beings are now in giant metalic beasts that roar as they chase me. I attempt to fly one more time only to fall right on top of Roski.

"Damn you Roski! Why can't you just wake up!" I say as I pick her up for the third time.

I bolt to the left trying to lose the fleshy beings and their metalic beasts. I dip inside a rock formation and try camouflaging into the landscape, but Roski is still unconscious and she sticks out like a sore thumb.

"Damnit Roski! Wake up!" I shake her. Nothing.

"Damn you! Wake up!" I shake her again and she stirs.

"Yes! Roski! Wake up!" I shake her and she bolt upward.

I hear the beasts roar ourside.

"Roski. I need you to camouflage into the surrounding area. Can you do that?"

She still looks dazed, but she soon snaps back to reality and camouflages to match the wall she posted up against. Thats when we see a light shine into the cave. Two men and a woman walk into the cave all holding these light sticks. They search around and look for us, but then give up after a few minutes.

"They obviously aren't here. Let's leave and regroup with the others." Says one of the men.

I slowly walk outside and see if they're gone.

"Roski. You can come out now." I look back to see her right next to me looking absolutely confused.

"What were those? What were they doing?" She asks.

"I don't know and I really don't want to know. But if we don't want to be chased down again I suggest we change to look more like them. You ready?"

"Yes." She looks at me deeply.

Its painful transforming into something else, but we have to do it if we want to remain here. I slowly lose my wings and my entire body starts to morph into a fleshy being. I decided to base my looks off one of the men and Roski decided to base her looks  off the woman. But we cannot produce clothes so we stand there naked. We walk out of the cave and follow the tracks back to a camp the fleshy beings were posted at.

"Do you think they will have things we can wear?" Roski asks.

"Of course. Maybe. I think so?" I say confused.

We waited about ten minutes until they all left. That's when we decided to go inside their camp and look for clothes. I ended up grabing a black Pantera shirt, light blue jeans, socks, a pear of gray vans, and a gray hoodie that said Trixin on the front of it. Roski grabbed, blue skinny jeans, a shirt with Paramore across the chest, a light blue jacket, socks, and a pair of black and blue converses. We grabbed some of their items like the light sticks and a backback to carry them in and left.