Chapter 1

As a creature of the void you don't get to roam and explore very often. You always have to follow the rules the council of Ikoros puts in place. I've always been watched by the highest council member Roski.

We were great friends when we were young voidlings, but she was taken by the council to be trained as one of the members. She has saved me more than once from the council's wrath. she agreed to watch over me so I wouldnt be desposed of.

I'm Vol' Trok, rank 5 in the void society and live in the darkest part of the void. I've traveled everywhere I could possibly go in this stupid place. I need to find my place elsewhere. Go somewhere new and exciting where adventure awaits.
I knew that the only person who could get me out of he void would be Roski.

I traveled all around the society to find her but was having no luck. I decided to go to our old playing grounds, where luckily I happened to see her sitting down picking at the ground.

"Roski! I need your help," I stated.

"What do you want? Im really busy i hope you know.." she said extremely uninterestedly.

What, Busy picking at the ground? Im serious Roski!"I need your help to get me out of the void and away from the council. I feel trapped. There is nothing here for me, i dont belong here."

" I just cant drop everything and help you, and besides, we both would get executed for attempting to escape." She exclaimed worryingly.

"Pwease?!" I stared at her intensely.

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

You don't love me! If you did you'd help me get out. I hate it here!" I'm yelling at her now.

She finally gave in,"Ugh ok, but i cant let you out now... We have to do it some other time when the counsel is not on your tail."

I looked at her with a blank stare, "Ugh fine! But I'm getting out of this place eventually! And don't try changing my mind! I won't you change my mind!"

She is annoyed with we at this moment," fine! Meet me at the councel building steps in three hours."

"Ok fine. I'll see you then." And I left.

When the time came to meet Roski at the councel steps I hung around till her shift was over. I watched and waited for her to come out but she didnt show. I decided i would stick around a little later, but i was getting tired so i flew up to the top of the councel building and decided to lay down.

*gets kicked in the back of the head*

I was rudely awoken and i look back to see Roski.

"Hey, what the hell was that for!?" I yelled angrily.

She was furious with me at this point,"I told you to wait for me and you weren't there! You were up here sleeping!?"

"Hey, don't look at me?! You were the one who took forever to get out of the building! I was waiting for you!" I stated.

"Well... I was caught up in something and i couldnt just leave. The least you could've done is wait infront of the damn building."

"Well excuse me for being tired from waiting on your slow ass."

*smack*

"Ow! What the hell? Seriously!?"

"Come on lets go." She says as she jumps of the building.

"Ugh, whatever."