Wasted

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc...

We all know that sound. The ticking from that time-keeping device.

A clock.

We all know the uses of time. Every second, something happens. It could be a birthday party just around the corner. And at the same time, a burglar might have shot a victim.

So time...

You are asking me for some time...
To think about whether we should part or not. I have been waiting for how long? Weeks? Months? Years?!

I have waited so long... boys came to me and asked me out, you know what I said? Hm? I said "no"!

So how long have we been dating, exactly? College, right?

Seven...
Let me repeat, SEVEN YEARS WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR!!! AND YOU SAY THAT WE'RE FINE AFTER WHAT I SAW?!?!

Basically, I feel like my time has been wasted...those years of my life...

Because of one lie, connected by another.

Yes, I saw that. I saw that you had a blue velvet box. I saw that you were kneeling and asking that big question.

And I saw that the woman with your attention wasn't me.

We were together, and you were proposing to another.

We argued later, and you tell me that your relationship with her has been going on for only 2 months?!

That's just stupid!

So I gave you a choice....

You break it off with her, look into my eye and love me with your life.

Or.

You continue the wedding and we part ways.

You looked into my eyes and said, "I need some time."

And time I gave you.

What did it cost me?

You.

I went to your flat. I knocked on the door. I went inside and see a frame of you and another. I ran to the bathroom and I saw a note.

Dearie,

I must have been such a burden. I am sorry. I asked for some time and time you have given me. I am grateful for your patience, but in this world I can no longer stay. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'm sorry for making you think that we would end well.

Because it does not.

I have not made up my mind, the reason why I advice you call the police. I hate to scar you.

I'm sorry.

I screamed. So loud.

I reached for my phone and called the police.

Time can do anything to us. It can be dangerous and pleasant at the same time. And we don't have enough of it.

Time...