Not Trusting Mason

I was getting ready to meet the others at the library, I decided since they were my kind that I'd expose more skin to them. I put on a tank top with a skull on it and pulled on some black pants I found on the end of my bed and fixed my whole scent thing I had going on. I had already brushed my teeth ages ago and I haven't eaten anything after brushing them. I searched for my black Vans for a good 10 minutes before I found them under a pile of old gaming themed shirts. I ran downstairs quickly, grabbing my house key and smiling at my mom, she was in the kitchen as usual, she waved bye to me and I left. I made sure to lock the door behind me since the new house isn't exactly in the nicest neighborhood. I jumped on my bike and began my journey.
       I finally get to my destination and go inside the library, I went all the way to the back, getting a lot of looks from others, obviously because of my skin and my eye. I noticed a stairwell and went down it, I then went to then back of that floor and found Kyle smiling at me and motioning me over to other people. I did as he requested and I did see people like me and normal people who just weren't accepted for some odd reason. There were 6 others. There was a girl with short brown hair who seemed normal at first glance until she opens her eyes to reveal that they are fully black, her name is Diana. "Can you see?" I asked her, "I can see just fine actually." She said smiling, "Your skin... It's so beautiful." She said touching my green tinted skin, but when she touched it she burned it, "Ow!" I cried, "Oh I'm sorry... I forgot I'm not wearing my fireproof gloves." She said, "It's nothing, I can heal it right up." I say, hovering my hand above it and healing my wound immediately.
       Then there was a boy with extremely long dark and light blue hair, his skin was white as snow and his skin had not one blemish, his name was Wilson. His eyes were as blue as the sky and his lips were blue and purple like that of someone with hypothermia. "What's your ability?" I asked, "I can freeze anything." He said, "Cool." I said, "I froze my father's heart, he can never love again." Wilson said, seeming slightly upset. "That sucks." I say, "It fine, he was never home long enough for me to tell the difference anyway." He said, shrugging. "I was more upset when I froze my mother's entire body and she died... I didn't mean too... I just got really mad." He said, "Jesus man." I mumbled, "It's okay though, I'm a fairly happy person." Wilson said, smiling at me with his pearly white teeth.
       Then there was a girl with skin that was absolutely black skin, she had short bright green hair that she spiked up and her eyes were exactly like a cat's. She was taller than all of us and had a nice figure, her name is Dezerae. "Hey, I'm Zack, what's your ability?" I asked, "I can see other's would through their eyes and I have the power to connect certain souls and in a certain way." She said, "That's fucking sweet! I can heal others and I have superhuman strength." I say, "That's pretty cool." She said smiling.
       There was a boy who caught my attention because he looked completely human, he had black rings around his eyes that indicated he didn't get much sleep, he had shaggy brown hair, his skin was a normal human color, and hazel eyes. "Are you human?" I asked him, "Mostly, but I have the power to make people fall in love." He said, "My name is Zack." I say smiling, "I'm Greg." He said, "I can heal anything and have superhuman strength." I say, "Can you heal my face?" He asked, "Maybe, but there isn't really a wound." I say. I placed my hands on each side of his face and began my healing. When I pulled my hands away the black rings were gone and his skin was clear. "I feel great." He said smiling, "Thanks." I say shrugging.
       "Ugh!" I heard a boy with light pink skin groan, "MY HAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRR!" He groaned, fiddling with his neon blue hair. It was sticking up slightly and he was getting frustrated with it. His hair came down to his mid neck and was parted dramatically to the left. His eyes were bright pink and his lips were bright pink to match. "Hi, I'm Zack." I said smiling, "I'm Kaiden." The boy said smiling at me, "What's your abilities? I can heal anything and have superhuman strength." I say, "Well I can turn into a pink and blue cat and I can can bring things to life." He said. To demonstrate he picked up a dead rat from the floor and held it in both of his hands as he claps them together with enough room for the rodent to sit in them comfortably and he opened his hands the rat scurried away happy and healthy.
       Finally there sat a kind who also seemed normal he had his dark brown hair in a small bun, bits of hair hanging out and his eyes were brown, he had a slight tan to his skin, but not much. "Are you human?" I asked, "100%" he said, "Why are won't they accept you?" I asked, "They consider me psycho." He said while shrugging, "Just saying that it's proven humans taste like pork so we might as well take the dead bodies that are taking up space and just use them to make our usual pork products. As long as it's prepared normally, I don't see the big deal." He said, seemingly unfazed by any of what he just, he didn't even seem to be joking either.... "And I'm just saying, sometimes murder is the answer." He added. "Well um.. I'm Zack and I can heal anything and I have superhuman strength." I say awkwardly, "Cool, I'm Mason." He said, smiling. Okay month really trust Mason, but everyone seems pretty cool in general, I guess.