Finding Sylvia

Betsy drew a map of the worst case senario in her mind. She found herself in her mind, daydreaming, looking, soulsearchring for her daughter. She just knew in her mind that the man from the night before had took her. She was just too hung over to remember anything, not to notice that the man had killed her sister through her, or that her daughter was missing. She went back to the casino to see if she seen him, the casino was closed down. There were witnesses in the parking lot talking to officers. Everything went down hill from there, some one gazed over at her and yelled "That's the woman that pointed the gun at us!". Betsy knew this wasn't true. She combined her running with her thoughts, "How'd this happen?" she forgot all about her daughter in this moment. She started thinking, it was the fabulous man that had the gun. Obviously being sarcastic about his fabulousness. He held the people at the pool table at gun-point so they would knock all of his balls in. This man isn't a con artists hes a psychopath. She thought of turning around, and convincing them of her story. Betsy knew there was no way they would believe her, she had already ran from them the night before. She hit up a dark alley and sat there for the moment. She turned and sat down, about that time she seen the man sitting there smoking a cigarette. He smiled, sitting there Betsy started looking around for something to kill him with. Instead she found nothing. She come to a conclusion that it would do no good to kill him, after all he had her daughter. She finally broke the silence with an uneasy yell. "Where's my daughter?", Betsy screamed. He acted as he didn't hear her for a short moment of time. He responded "At home passed out on my couch, that little girl can drink more than you can." He smirked, Betsy tried in every way to hit him. It seemed as if she was too slow or he was slightly too fast. Perhaps it was both. He finally caught her, and put her in a resting position. Betsy soon passed out. It was as if he had injected Betsy with something, to make her pass out. She couldn't put her finger on it. She woke up hours later on the back door - steps of a mansion. It looked like it was hand carved, it was in the middle of atleast over 200 acres of woods, Betsy thought. She tried to get up, to find herself to be accompanied by chains. She heard a sudden noise, it sounded just like her daughters cry. She wiggled her hands up to her hair to find a bobby pin. She quickly picked the lock on the chains, she ran into the house, hoping to find Sylvia. As she approached the door, the cry got louder. She slammed into the door, kicking it in. After she got into the living room it was like there was a dead end on both sides. She stood puzzled in her tears. She sat down, knowing it was a trap. It seemed like he purposely put the bobby pin in her hair, so she could do the exact actions she did. She picked her head up out of her lap hoping to see something different. The walls were even labeled as "Dead End". The walls were designed with wood, the wood was small in width, but Long in length. It appeared as there was thousands of wood planks on the walls. It looked as the walls were hundreds of feet high. There were small cracks below each of the planks. The cracks were small, but big enough to fit a couple of toes in. Betsy took her shoes off, and ran out of the mansion. She ran to the edge of a pond, and placed her shoes by a tree. She began digging, and eventually buried her shoes, upside down. She ran back into the mansion, and began climbing the wall. She climbed about ten feet, to discover she was tired. She knew this was gonna be a long trip to the top. However, she did find planks that was sticking out towards her that she could rest on. She found these planks every ten to twenty feet, they were all over the place. She figured that she was at least heading in the right direction, due to all of the boards. She found various types of spiders, and even a snake in one of the cracks. After nearly dieing of a heart-attack she looked and seen it was fake. It seemed like wherever she was heading, they tried to keep people out of. She wasn't nearly even half way at this point. As exhausted as she was she thought, nothing in this world could keep her from her daughter. Her daughter was her motivation, this motivated her for another sixty steps. She looked down when she was trying not to, and could no longer see the ground. There was a tiny bit of daylight peeking through the cracks, enough for her to see. She had climbed about seventy five percent of the wall by now, which meant she had thirty five percent left. She kept climbing, finding a knife. She thought, "This would be helpful in the long-run.". The knife itself was only about half of an inch long. She got to the top, seeing thousands of hooks. All the hooks were different sizes, they went from the size of your fingernail, to the size of a piece of thirty foot metal. She also seen dentist chairs, probably used to lay the tortured people down. There were several hundred tools on each tray drills, knifes, ice picks, ropes, pliers, wire cutters, broken glass pieces, etc. Knowing all these tools were for torturing people, Betsy got a sick feeling to her stomach. She could picture Sylvia laying in these chairs so visually that she checked to make sure she wasn't there. About that time she seen a door with a bloody looking apron she ran to it, she turned and seen Sylvia. Sylvia was glad to see her for a couple seconds then she started crying unexpectedly. Betsy turned to see what it was, she was hit across the top of her head with what seemed like an axe.