The Casino

It was the early hours of the night in Vegas. A curious looking man walked in on the shiny red carpet, the carpet looked like it had been scrubbed a thousand times. There was something about this man, the way he walked, the way he carried himself, the way he shined his shoes. The stunning blonde tried in every way to like him, he was rich, average looking, and overall a good person, she thought... Everybody talked about this man, drooling over their thoughts of just having his wealth. She was on a winning streak, with well over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Her thoughts were intertwined with her poker playing skills at the moment. There were a million things going through her head at once, "What if he doesn't like me?", "What if I'm not good enough?", "What if I don't have enough money, I just lost it at this table!". The thoughts continued, she started thinking so much about this man she pictured him talking to her. In her mind she pictured him wince. It felt completely real, her emotions filled with disgust. She suddenly turned mentally ill. All of her makeup melted as if you were pouring boiling water on the front side of her head. The man walked towards the pool table in a cocky manner. She studied the man as if it was a tick on an old dog. The man went straight to business, he put two hundred dollars on the table, one person put their money with his, the other two called his bluff. The problem was there was no bluff, the man got the first shot, and the only shot. He took all of their money, and give a third of it to his partner, considering he did nothing. The only reason he gave his partner any money was because he picked his side. Which the woman thought was the right side, but she was aching as if it was the bad side. So many things was rolling through her mind "How did he win in three shots?", "How can he be so good at everything?". She quickly got herself together, figuring out he was a con artists. He moved at a medium pace towards the woman, never keeping both feet off the ground at the same time. He put all the money he just won and contained on the table for her to gamble with. She come to a quick realization that she was making everything up. She smiled at the man, she stuck her hand out in the way a man would. He shook her hand, she said "Hello, I am Betsy." the man smiled. It looked like he wanted to say a mouth full of words, only getting out that she looked amazing tonight, she glanced at the time realizing it was already twelve o'clock that night. Buying some time she appreciated what he had said. He bought her a drink that she didn't want, forcing her to drink it he shoved the glass in her mouth. He watched  her spit the small cup out, it shattered into a million pieces. About that time an over medicated woman slipped through the broken glass cutting off several toes. The woman died from sudden blood loss, and a dramatic overdose. While Betsy was bathing in her tears she stormed over to blame it all on the man who she had been fantasizing over all night, only to notice he wasn't there. She ran in, and out, and all through the casino looking for him, nowhere to be found. She finally built up the confidence to go in the men's bathroom, still not the slightest sign of him being there. She went back into her thoughts. "Im curious about the man, he knew how to get all of the men's money without leaving the slightest clue." "He didn't introduce himself, and he was buying time when I thought I was." "The only things I was paying attention to was the way he carried himself, his smooth sweet voice, the way he throwed the money on the poker table." "All of these things is not good enough for a fair chance at court, while all of the odds is against me." "Unfortunately the body is on the bar-side or I could easily blend the blood in the shiny red carpet." "I could hide the body under my basement that you could easily dig beneath. Everything has to happen at the happen at the wrong time on the wrong side." Thoughts was still flying through Betsy's head seeming to get out for a second, and then having no choice but to return. Still thinking of the court case, Betsy darted out of the bar, returning to her poker table, all of the money was gone, as if it wasn't there. "The time I was weeping over what he had caused me to do he must of grabbed everything he won, and came here with plus mine." Just to make sure the people around the the table didn't take it Betsy eased around. Everybody was laying on their face. It was nearly  impossible for them to take it without a case big enough for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Betsy ended her thoughts with another thought of somebody shooting up the casino, snapping back to reality. She heard police cars outside, turning around Betsy made her move. She ran out through the back entrance, (Many people didn't know about). She hopped in a black and green Ferrari, the colors seemed perfectly blended. Looking over her shoulder she seen the man that caused her be in the chaos. She looked as he did when they first met. Betsy had so many questions to ask him, before she could get any of them out his car was fast enough to already have her at her house. She got out of the car in a calmly stance, to keep him from causing her to kill another person. Then it suddenly hit her. Her most important question was, how did he know where she lived? Betsy's plan after the incident at the bar was to stay away from him, how could she stay away from a man that knew everything about her. She finally passed out in the middle of the kitchen floor hugging the biggest knife she had. She woke up the next evening throwing up in the sink consistent of every two minutes. Every time she vomited she had a flashback of the night before. Then she suddenly had a flashback of the death last night. It was her sister, Betsy was too hung over to notice. She fell to her knees screaming asking God why she had to take claim to her sisters death. Telling God it wasn't her faught just to see through the bull crap this one time. Running to the church next door, screaming and crying to God at the altar. To give her a sign that he was watching over her. She returned home searching for her daughter (Sylvia). Only to find her missing. Betsy felt like shooting herself for being so stupid. Thoughts thundering through her mind "You're such a retard!" "Who looses their daughter?"