Tease (Mage x Reader)

"Mage, I swear to god if you don't tell me what's going on, I will personally rip your head off!" I squirmed as much as I could for being thrown over his shoulder. He had just walked into my class and kidnapped me. I know we're friends and all, but this was going too far.

"Just shut up and stop squirming." He snapped back.

"I will not shut up! I want to know what's going on!"

"I'll tell you if you close your eyes." He sighed. Reluctantly, I closed my eyes. I felt Mage taking off my shoes.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I said not opening my eyes. I trusted him.

"Wait and see." He said slipping my socks off.

"I swear if you take anything else off...."

"I WON'T!" He immediately screamed. If I could see his face, I'd probably see him blushing. He slid me down to the ground and my feet hit sand instead of concrete. I gasped and was about to open my eyes when Mage told me not to.

"Just wait a second. Don't move and don't open your eyes." He whispered in my ear. I nodded against his chest.

"Don't leave me alone for too long." He pulled away from me and I was left alone in my own dark thoughts. After a minute or two, I felt arms snake around my waist. "You better be Mage or I'm kicking you in the balls."  He laughed.

"It's me." He said in that unmistakable gravelly voice. "You can open your eyes now." My eyes flitted open and before me was a beach. Near the water there was a table with some cake on it and a sign that read; "Happy Birthday, (Y/n)!"

"You remembered." I whispered.

"(Birth month day year), I could never forget. That's the day my favorite person was born." I giggled.

"Is that some sort of cheesy pick-up line?" I asked turning around in his arms.

"The internet said..." I burst out laughing.

"Never trust the internet." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his jaw. He let out a shaky gasp.

"(Y-Y-Y/N)!" Then I whispered in his ear.

"If you can catch me," I removed his arms from my waist, "I'll be your girlfriend." I took off running as fast as I can. He smiled and took off after me.

"Run devil run!" (Kesha reference) I teased as he chased me. I could still remember the day he told me he was a devil.

~Flashback~

"(Y/N), I Have something to tell you." Mage said a bit uncomfortably. I looked up from my homework and stared at him from across the table in my room.

"What is it?" I questioned my friend of two years carefully.

"If.......if I weren't human, would you still like me?"

"Of course I would! You're still you, human or not." I proclaimed immediately.

"What if I was a devil?"

"It wouldn't matter! You're still the Mage I know!" I crawled over to him and stared him in the eyes. His face turned a bit pink at the close space between us.

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

~Flashback End~

Suddenly, I was falling forward onto him. He had used his teleport powers to get in front of me. I had ran right into him. 

"Cheater." I huffed in his chest.

"I only cheat if it's something I want really bad."

"Well, I guess I never said you couldn't. So I'll give you a reward anyway." I said as I attacked his lips.

A/N Hope you like it!